the Rift

[OPEN] And now we turn to my beautiful city

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz
Maren

. . . so i go growing roses in the disarray.

Regretfully taking back her last thoughts, she leaned back again, unharmed. Still, he asked her if she was okay. With one of her wings she flapped his polite worries away. "Ah, that was just the wind." She attempted to recover herself. But the vessel underneath her was starting to grow restless, and thus he would have to hop in soon or not. For this boat was going to take off with or without him. She was not about to put to much effort in stopping it from sailing the paths of motion it was meant to sail, after all. His bright smile worked somewhat dazzling and she had to blink a few times before his question made its way to her brain. "Heh..", the happy chuckle left her lips. She dipped her head as she spoke, wings starting to flap cheerfully next to her temples. "I did build it. With a little help from a friend." she smiled mysteriously delighted now, too. For the power of forging metal that had helped her fix the ship had not come from her, but from him.

She let the glorious sea winds fill her lungs for a moment. "But chit chat can come later, this old boat's blood pressure is getting low." The tigermare's eyes wandered over the deep blue sea and the sky where the figures of seagulls flew in the far. Inari and Ríona were slowly making their way onto the ship, and she was silently cheering them on before looking over to Sacre again. He seemed such an easy-going stallion, something which she didn't came across very often. It made her feel easily relaxed and as if she could just throw him all the words that came to her unstoppable mind, without having the need for a tiring discussion after. "Aye! Crawl in then, lad, and I will show you our home's backyard...", she said while lowering her head and glancing up at the stallion - an attempt to get him to hurry the up, but in a kinder way then she would normally do were she to follow her standard. She had lowered the volume of her voice to a hypnotizing whisper. "...In a in a way you've never seen before." As her last resort she wobbled her eyebrows only once under a golden gaze, and then shot him a flawless wink.

When she saw that he had given in to his (she was sure) inner desires to become a sailor, she turned her determined face to the sea. "Give it a good push before you jump in, that will give us a nice boost."

Speech
@[Sacre], wild waters or smooth waters? :D
Image Credit
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
And now we turn to my beautiful city - by Sacre - 04-22-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: And now we turn to my beautiful city - by Maren - 05-06-2015, 04:06 PM