the Rift

[OPEN] Here I Am

Drake Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Drake waited for someone to show up, he watched for anyone from the herd in the region he was in and nervously pawed at the ground with a cloven hoof.

He didn't know what the herd was like, did he choose the right one? Maybe the beast should just keep venturing until he'd find a herd or maybe even make one of his own? But who'd follow him. No it was safer to see if the current herds would take him. Who knows what would happen if he were to be on his own.

Shock went through his body as the unicorn spotted a flying reptilian. Though the beast himself was rather magical when one considers the unicorns of legend, Drake was still rather new to Helovia. The tales his father and mother told him were apparently true.

Dragons were real and that was definitely a dragon if he ever knew one.

Drake curiously watched as the dragon perched itself onto another horse. A beautiful equine mare of a dun shade. He watched her carefully, not knowing what a dragon taming horse was capable of. Though he'd imagine it would have been quite a lot.

'What brings you here?' she asked, straight to the point. No introduction no nothing.

But she had reason to be suspicious. The beast would have been as well if some strange horse showed up at his borders. Though it'd be nice to be able to trust every horse, that was unrealistic. A person may be trustworthy but people as a whole were not.

"The search of a home is what brings me to your doorstep."Drake grunted, his gravely voice vibrating through his vocal muscles. The beast dipped his head down, far enough so that the tip of his horn was pointed towards the ground. He did not wish to seem threatening to her, though the difference in size was obvious and the dark unicorn was nervous over that fact. "I'd like to make this place my home.... if you'd have me..."

@[Resplendence]

Messages In This Thread
Here I Am - by Drake - 04-26-2015, 12:07 AM
RE: Here I Am - by Resplendence - 04-26-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Here I Am - by Drake - 04-27-2015, 11:46 AM
RE: Here I Am - by Resplendence - 04-28-2015, 11:43 PM