the Rift

[OPEN] my king and queen [Edge Leads Competition]
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
With fire to keep us warm, and tools we made from rocks and bones

Gaucho had no opinion when it came to how the Edge had decided to chose its next King and Queen. The Wildfire knew how he would have chosen, but that mattered little. The only concern he had was whether or not the Moon Goddess would somehow be apart of these trials ... He had not heard so much as a whisper of her since her banishment back to the Edge. While Gaucho knew the draw of power was very sensual and irresistible, he would have thought residing in the lands of one who had killed so many might have been a deterrent.

Then again, he could say the same about those in his herd.

Snorting, the Wildfire watched impassively as his guards let in those who traveled with Kahlua. He did not follow Khan immediately, but instead watched to ensure that there was no ... funny business going on. Given the recent invasion, his security had been increased. Not for fear of the old Edge or the Basin, but of the changing tides in the new Edge, and the new Foothills.

After a time, on wings of fire, Gaucho landed near the assembled group. He politely returned Kahlua's greeting, before apprising the group she had delivered. Some faces he knew, others he didn't. Two however stood out: Amaris and Mauja. That one of his own had gone behind his back to seek leadership outside of their home, was troubling. He knew that the girl had been born in the Edge, but she had come here of her own volition - had pledged her loyalty to the Dragon's Throat. Gaucho had even granted her a high ranking position of her choosing, and what did she do? She disappeared, only to emerge in the Edge, seeking an even higher throne.

Snorting, Gaucho's hardened blue gaze fell upon Mauja only briefly, before turning his attention to Kahlua and the scenario she described. Ears twisting to catch her words, the Wildfire turned to the those assembled to hear what solutions they offered.

Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: my king and queen [Edge Leads Competition] - by Gaucho - 04-26-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: my king and queen [Edge Leads Competition] - by Verlaine - 04-29-2015, 09:51 PM