the Rift

[OPEN] Peppermint Swirls

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
“Healing! How interesting. Why do you need to be healed? Are injuries a common occurrence in Helovia? Or sickness? And how do you heal time? Are there bandages for that?” Like how great would that be, I find myself in a place with a pretty great guy and then I find out that they need doctors because they all get sick all the time? I’m not about that. I’ve never been sick or injured before and I honestly don’t want to test out how that works because does sugar even heal? Are there sweetness fevers? I can think of several fabulous pick-up-lines involving those two subjects (sweet and fevers) but practical applications haven’t really been my area of expertise. I’ve always been the picture of health!

I mean if you ignore the slight pudge around the middle which I most certainly do not ignore. I ain’t ashamed of that extra layer, especially somewhere up north like this place! Although, I wouldn’t mind a little bit thinner of an insulating layer because then I could use being cold as an excuse to snuggle right up to tall, handsome near-strangers and the leagues of beautiful women and men that someone told me lived here in the Basin.

Wait, no one told me that? Well, I’m sure I’ll find out eventually. Even that Aurelia girl was pretty cute if she wasn’t so crazy, you know? I’m totally okay with the situation where Helovia has lots of beautiful specimens but you get sick a lot. Like, if the doctor looks like d’Artagnan? Yeah, give me all your germs please.

Oh man there were other things that he said too I guess I kind of got sidetracked, huh? Although I really want to ask why d’Artagnan is a Time Mender. Is time broken here? Do they make bandages for that? He’s honestly raising more questions than he is answering and the poor fellow just can’t keep up with this magnificent brain of mine. My legs usually can’t either, I’m not very good at walking-and-talking.

He’s being pretty helpful, regardless - what with giving me an idea for a job and all. I mean, I don’t really want a job it’s all a little much - I only just showed up after all. But whatever, I can work. Or tell stories. I mean talking really isn’t work, right? I’m doing it right now! I blink my beautiful green eyes at him and give him a big ol’ smile when he mentions collecting stories and telling them to the herd and the kiddos. “Stories! I like stories. And foals. I could do that! Who would I talk to about becoming a scholar?”

@[d'Artagnan]
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

Messages In This Thread
Peppermint Swirls - by d'Artagnan - 04-26-2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Peppermint Swirls - by Johnny - 04-26-2015, 06:34 PM
RE: Peppermint Swirls - by d'Artagnan - 04-28-2015, 07:27 PM
RE: Peppermint Swirls - by Johnny - 05-09-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Peppermint Swirls - by d'Artagnan - 05-15-2015, 06:35 PM