the Rift

[OPEN] There's a song... you're trembling to its tune

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren

Though my herd had suffered a defeat, I managed to pull out a personal victory against the mare Aviya. Though victorious, I still feel the rage of betrayal from Oxy, the horror of the bodies falling, the sadness of an era gone by. With a slight limp, I begin to make my way from the battlefield, avoiding those looking to take me out in my weakened state. But then there's a shouting that rings through my ears, and my nostrils flare in angered response.

"IS THAT ALL YOU'VE FUCKING GOT, FALLS?! HOW PATHETIC! FLIES GIVE ME A BETTER RUN!"

The arrogance, insolence, makes my blood boil. I see him, standing there in the darkness, almost invisible due to his blackened coat. But a twinkle of the moon illuminates him, shows his red eyes, his blood red horn. His voice makes it easier for me to target him. I hesitate - is this a good idea to charge an enemy clearly eager for battle, when I am so weakened? But my blood keeps boiling, and the rage and indignity of it all overcomes my reasoning, my sanity. I charge at the younger stallion, snorting in rage, ignoring the pain in my leg that makes my gait uneven. I can fight through it, for now at least. For this moment.

A shrill scream - mine. My teeth are bared but I aim with the horns on my head, seeking his shoulder. I tear my head upward, ripping brutal, jagged gashes in his ebony skin. Now his shoulder can match his ruby eyes. "HOW DARE YOU, HEATHEN!" I free my skull from his body, then back up, half-rearing with flailing forelegs. "UMRI, FOL DEMONA!" I scream in my native tongue, my insides twisting with the turmoil of emotions that I am not even sure how to properly express. Pity a poor boy with a broken heart and a broken body.

WC: 315
Tag: @[Öde]
Wasn't sure if I was allowed to push him around SO please tell me if I wrote anything that I need to change!!!

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
RE: There's a song... you're trembling to its tune - by Rostislav - 04-28-2015, 12:01 AM