the Rift

Frens?

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
So, I know I've posted things in this vein a couple of times in the past, but I really need to get Sheba's butt moving on her quest! I think she's spent sufficient time moaning and groaning about how unfair life is IC, but it's been over a Helovian year and as far as her actual quest goes, she's made zero progress (oops).

For those of you who aren't familiar with her most arduous of tasks from Sunny, she has to make a friend. Gasp, right? Oh, and she's all crusty and old too, due to the quest--I know, the gods have a twisted sense of humor.

I think an easy way to develop some relationships for her IC would be in a herd. I'm also interested in her sleuthing for a herd once she gets her magic (hint hint, it has to do with lying :D), so if you're in need of spies, she's your girl. I can't promise she'll be the warmest and fuzziest of residents, but she's going to have to take a shine to somebody, haha.

Please take her in?

http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=19142
Please tag Sheba in all posts!

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Whispers since she speaks french(or at least I could remember seeing her speak french) Verlaine would love her to god damn pieces because Verlaine has no french friends ;-;

She's also welcome in the Dragon's throat <3

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
I can offer Aithniel, who may be JUST as prickly :P
Or Bolverik?

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
Alija! Or Aakesh, he would call her a friend lol
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Sheba Posts: 114
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 hh :: 13 :: Frostfall HP: 61 | Buff: NOVICE
Minou :: Ocelot :: Sing Shady
@[Sikeax], I'll have to dust off my French (because woo, it's been a few years!), but I'd lurve a thread with them!

@[Tamme], I'll take you up on Bolverik because I kind of secretly stalked him months ago and thought Sheba would be hilarious interacting with him. Too bad she's ugly right now xD

@[Ilios], sorry Pare, looks like she's headed north, but if you want to snag a thread for kicks, I'm free :)
Please tag Sheba in all posts!