the Rift

Wanna plot? Course ya do!

Zora Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Hi guys!! I don't know any of you but I'd love to rp with you!! I post anywhere from 600 to 1000 words. (600 on slow days or when I'm stressed out I have a 4 week old baby...) I try to reply quickly given my son allows it lol. Anyways heres my Character...

Zora shes an interesting mare, she on the extreme side of being independent. She hates when someone crowds over her to protect her. Zora doesn't mind being alone and sometimes she prefers to be alone.

She's still a sweet mare to be around, shes fun loving and can be silly at times. Shes brutally honest, if you ask her something she will give you an honest answer. Zora has a heavier build than most mares her size, meaning she has more muscling. She isn't afraid of a quarrel either.

I'm open to any kind of plot :) Let me know :)

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa and Zora thread? :)
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Unregistered
@Elsa Yes! It should be interesting between the two. Zora is still unclaimed does that mean anything? I just joined yesterday application and everything was accepted and everything :) Do you want to develop a plot with them?

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Yep! Zora just has to start in the Threshold to get introduced to Helovia. Then once she's out, she can post anywhere (since unclaimed can only post in the Threshold).

As for plots, if you wanted Zora to have like a tour guide or mentor around Helovia then Elsa can join in her Threshold thread. ^^ Or, if you want her to join directly into a herd she and Zora can meet up in the wilds and maybe be friends? I see her personality being one that Elsa would like, so pretty much anything works. So if you have ideas, just let me know.
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Unregistered
If you would like to reply to my thread in the threshold we can start there and let them get to know each other. Here is the link to it :)

http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=19191

Its been almost a year since I hace rp'ed so it might take me a little to get back into the swing of it.