the Rift

[OPEN] Dead Inside

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence

one day i'll be stronger than my own doubt
Valiance got a joyful welcome from Destrier's two companions as Resplendence pulled up. Her maw was outstretched toward his neck, as he tried to offer a smile back. He returned the gesture, though, by playing with her mane for just a moment before pulling back. He shakes his head with a deep breath in. He says that it is a matter of the mind. He says that it would fade with time - that she needn't worry. "I always worry…" she responded with, the softness of her tone easily woven in. "If I can help at all, do let me know Destrier. I always have time for those I consider family," she insisted tilting her head to the side ever so slightly and offering one of her comforting smiles.

There were a few more clicks and swishes of Valiance's tail from the ground before he tried to turn to Destrier's companions. A conversation in the language of the dragons was going forth, obviously, as Resplendence watched her young one. She didn't know that Valiance was trying to tell them to grab him if Destrier got worse, if they felt he needed assistance from Resplendence. But, all the same, she was amused by his change in demeanor.

Destrier tries to change the subject, asking where she'd like her herb box to go. "There are prisons back there… one of which I've been making into my home with the canopy much as I had near the garden at the Edge. We can bring it there, if you have the energy to trek to the other side of the Falls,"

It was with that which had Valiance shoot back off to the skies again - a red beacon for the travelers to follow. "Then, we can put some salve on your hooves to help your joints. They must be bothering you…" she finishes, concern laced in her voice as she eyed the dark stag before her.
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Dead Inside - by Destrier - 04-27-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: Dead Inside - by Resplendence - 05-16-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Dead Inside - by Destrier - 06-13-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Dead Inside - by Resplendence - 06-16-2015, 08:39 PM