the Rift

[PRIVATE] Snap Crackle ZAP!

Zünden Posts: 75
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: Four [Birdsong] HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Pare
Emerald and sunflower watched the odd looking mare eyes widening as the girl seemed to freak out. She could almost see the fear brewing behind her blue orbs. It was etched in every single line of her body. The fear seemed to creep across the floor, slinking towards her baring sharp fangs and razor sharp claws. Was there something terrible behind her? Like the giant white beast, so long ago, that had protected the orb so many had tried to gather. Dual horned head whipped around searching for any signs of danger. Nostrils flared wide and eyes flashed the whites showing as she gazed into the darkness hunting anything that might cause them harm. Nothing stuck out, no smells, nothing moving, nothing at all. Turning back quickly the girl braced herself. 'So this chick is crazy, time for a different approach.' She took a careful step back away from the spastic mare.

She watched in fear and amazement as the other's attention snapped towards her once she had spoken. Her teeth snapped shut instantly regretting the words. Wide eyes caught sight of the spark loosed from the weird white and blue horn. A small gasp shook dark lips. Finally she had discovered someone with the magic she needed, but the person was insane. Ya she might look intimidating one day, but now she was still awkwardly built. She was slightly hip high her horns to big for her still growing head. So that left her with two options, press this physico harder, or turn tail and run. Well neither of those sounded fun, so plan C.

Taking a deep breath trying to calm herself, she couldn't sooth another without being zen herself. The sparky started to back away yammering about being chill. What the hell was happening here?! Her own heart thundered away with unanswered questions. Stay away? But why? To her surprise and dismay she turned to leave moving out of the cavern. "No wait!" Without even thinking she rushed forward. Maybe it was because she was desperate, more than likely it was just young stupidity. Oh how naive she was, so young, bold, careless, and possibly barbecued now. "Don't go I need your help with something! Maybe I can help you in return?" She reached her muzzle out towards the mare, but pulled up short. Dual colored eyes widened slightly at how close she had suddenly seemed to be. "Oh shit..." Her words a mere whisper as she gazed at the inches between them. Oh fuck. Fuck. FUCK! If the mare spun now she would be a nice little shish kabob. Trying to back paddle on ice quickly proved not to be the best idea either. She manged a final, "FUCK!" before her side slammed to the ground. Air huffed from her lunges in a great cloud of frozen mist. Now she was truly fucked. If this female wanted to hurt her, she was wide open for any and all attacks. her eyes glared defiantly up at the white and blackish blue unicorn. Anger was her mask, the only emotion she could muster to hide the fear raging inside. "Go ahead, I dare you." Would this be how she earned her first battle scars? Laying around like an idiot all because she was young and ignorant.

Arrogant Lingo 'Pompous Musings'
Words: 548
Notes: @[Roskuld] Sorry if it's a bit... rammbely, and that it took so long! Fell free to beat her up, it would be good for her.

Zünden
I can see the fear that will ensure my victory
Superiority is my reason
Anger is my fuel
Blood is the cost
Victory is my prize
[Image: zunden_by_poolpaw-d8dwmp0.png]
Her horn isn't broken

Messages In This Thread
Snap Crackle ZAP! - by Zünden - 04-28-2015, 03:38 AM
RE: Snap Crackle ZAP! - by Roskuld - 04-29-2015, 02:47 PM
RE: Snap Crackle ZAP! - by Zünden - 05-06-2015, 04:43 AM