the Rift

[OPEN] One Fish, Two Fish

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
It was hard to hide my disappointment when Erebos said he didn't have cooking magic. I frowned, actually quite sad. Grass and the occasional boring fruit was getting monotonous out here. But, he did say he had some cool magic, at least that meant someone was bound to have that magic. Then I would enslave them somehow and make them cook delicious things. Like, a watery berry mix or something. That sounds good... right? So I smiled brightly in the wake of learning Erebos' little magical secret. That wasn't what I was here for though, I was here to learn the great wisdom of how to obtain an egg. I cannot not be beating my sister, so I have to get an egg. If I don't, I fail at life.

I lean forward intently as he said he had tried twice before. A smile crosses my face, and I flip my ears forward, absorbing every ounce of magic knowledge he had to offer. So if he had two times... that meant that I was due for an egg soon! I shake at the prospect of this great gift, and try my best to listen even harder. If Erebos helped me, I was sure to get it next time. His speech only helped further my belief, telling me that I have to show them who's the boss. Narrowing my eyes, I stand my head up straight and prance around in the circle. "If awesomeness is what they need, than awesomeness is what they'll get!" I yell, assured that I will be the next winner. "They even gave me two types of magic when I was born. So they must believe in me, right?" A sudden pang of nervousness rolls into my stomach, and I cringe. What if all my luck ran out then? What if they had believed in me, and then decided that I wasn't worthy, and they gave my egg to Shida?! I blink a few times, trying to clear that idea from my head. There is no way in their right minds that Shida would get an egg when her sense of care involves blowing thing to pieces. She must've just been really lucky that day. "No, I do believe in myself." I say, reassuring outwardly that I am great, and powerful. If I can scream and make people run crazy, I sure as hell can care for a companion. "Thank you, Sir Erebos for your help." I nod sharply, tucking my head into my neck to look powerful and mighty. Although, I might want to ask him for help later if I expect to raise a companion right. "Oh, and if I do get an egg someday, can you help me?" I ask sheepishly, nervously glancing up and down at him. I hate asking for help, but I'm not about to ask Shida for help with life lessons.

@[Erebos]
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 04-28-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 04-28-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 05-07-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 05-18-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 06-03-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 06-14-2015, 06:43 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 06-18-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 06-23-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 08-09-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 08-18-2015, 07:10 AM