the Rift

[OPEN] One Fish, Two Fish

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
A nervous heat began to spread through my body, and suddenly I felt freezing cold. It was almost like the anticipation was trying to kill me. I watched Erebos reach down for my leg, and part of me wanted to scream to stop, but the other part of me really wanted to know. So I waited, and -

OW SHIT NO. I squealed in surprise at the fire that burned through the pastern. I wasn't cold anymore that was for sure. I hopped forward, away from Erebos flailing wildly for a few moments before landing with a final huff. I blinked, and stared at Erebos with both pain and awe. I offered a smile though the tears that trickled off my eyes and nodded fervently. "That. THAT WAS AMAZING!" I exclaim taking a step forward to nudge the shoulder of my new found "magic friend". "Here, mine makes you go crazy. Kinda like I just did, but I don't think it burns like yours." I shook me head, taking a step back in order to create room for demonstration. "See the stuff that comes out my nose and mouth? Well if I blow it out, something happens to it and it creates some weird magic stuff. If you inhale it, you'll go crazy. So if you want to try it, here ya go-" I stopped and blew out roughly then, a puff of smoke rising from my mouth like a miniature cloud. At least this was halfway amusing, being able to puff smoke beings and such.

I watched to see what he would do. Would he be half as impressed with my magic as I was with his? Hopefully so, but I could never be certain. I was horrible at telling whether others were proud of me or not. Mom never said anything, and neither did dad. But maybe I could be at least somewhat awe-inspiring to Erebos.

[Sorry for the muse and late posting. with college starting it ate my time. :3 If you want to wrap this up here we can so you can continue with your questing, of if you want another post or two I could do that.]
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 04-28-2015, 11:49 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 04-28-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 05-07-2015, 12:49 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 05-18-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 06-03-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 06-14-2015, 06:43 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 06-18-2015, 08:03 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 06-23-2015, 07:22 AM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Blu - 08-09-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Auriel - 08-09-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: One Fish, Two Fish - by Erebos - 08-18-2015, 07:10 AM