the Rift

The Sky is Falling

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
<style type="text/css">::-webkit-scrollbar { width: 5px; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-track { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent; } ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { border-radius: 5px;background: transparent;}</style>
Laughter bubbled from soft kissers as she watched him take a stance. 'Oh dear, whatever shall I do?' She mocked the stallion silently eyes dancing playfully in the flash of lightning. Silver did not miss gold staring so openly at her teal tipped antlers. Raising her head proudly the mare smirked as she lazily looked over his own horns. "May i ask why you are defending those wee rabbits? I mean non of the Earth God's creatures harm, sir." Lowering her muzzle towards the brown creatures she smiled kindly, careful not to flash porcelain teeth. It didn't really bother her if the white butted creatures liked her or not, just that she tried.

Dome and ears pricked curiously at his name and manners. Gracefully the girl lowered her own frame sweeping the rocks with her long flaxen mane. Rising once more a smile still painted kindly upon her gentle face she takes in his appearance carefully examining him. He was very handsome with the black blaze, black streaks in his tail, not to mention his muscles. 'Today could be even more entertaining than I imagined.' His query brought forth another tilt of her head. She thought quietly for a moment before answering, "This land is dubbed Helovia the home for four herds and four Gods; Earth, Sun, Time, and Moon. I've come across winged horses, and other unicorns. I'm sure there are normal horses here was well, but I have yet to meet any."

Curiously she watched his reaction, was he a born loner like herself, or did he long for a herd? By the way he leaned towards her she assumed he was the later. She smiled gleefully up at the golden eyed stallion as he spoke of the storm as well. "Yes that would be... terrifying if a tree just burst into flame. But there isn't anything better than a good rain, thunder and lightning just drive me crazy." Feeling sheepish the girl smiled glancing up at him before turning to look behind her. She was sure this strapping male would warn her of any danger, but you never really know about a male.

talk thoughts
Words; 356
Note; No problem! <3
Tags; @[Htar]
image credits
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Messages In This Thread
The Sky is Falling - by Htar - 04-30-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Tiva - 05-01-2015, 03:37 AM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Htar - 05-03-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Tiva - 05-04-2015, 12:03 AM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Tilney - 05-04-2015, 02:14 AM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Htar - 05-04-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Tiva - 05-06-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Htar - 05-07-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: The Sky is Falling - by Tiva - 05-18-2015, 02:19 AM