the Rift

[OPEN] Where the Wild Things Are

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable

There is someone approaching...

A young voice calls out in greeting, and she can only mean me. An irritable sigh presses through my lips, as blue eyes open and my head lifts to look at the little turd who was interrupting my nap. The look on my face is anything but pleased.

Slowly my blue eyes roam her. She is young, Not yet a yearling even. Yet she seems to be throwing on all her charm. Her color is similar to mine, but without the graying along her body. My eyes move a little more, landing on her face. A white mask covers it, almost like her skull where open to the elements. But that was just the fur on her face.

And inside her sockets lay eyes that where crimson. Crimson... Crimson like the blood that pumped in her veins. She was grotesque, but beautiful, all in the same moment. Ah, a beautiful child. To not be awkward and withdrawn. Lucky.

My legs unfold beneath me, and in one graceful movement I bring myself to my feet. In one not so graceful movement I shake the dust from my body, hoofs skidding slightly to give me a spread out look, and neck and head shaking to give me a tangled and discombobulated appearance. After that was done, I righted myself and looked at her, brow raised.

"Hello."

Short, sweet, and straight to the point. If there was any.

"talk."

@[Nymeria]

Soren
Even heroes fall apart
image credits go here! | table by wanda

Messages In This Thread
Where the Wild Things Are - by Soren - 04-30-2015, 09:56 PM
RE: Where the Wild Things Are - by Nymeria - 05-01-2015, 06:13 PM
RE: Where the Wild Things Are - by Soren - 05-04-2015, 11:48 AM
RE: Where the Wild Things Are - by Aveira - 05-07-2015, 03:43 PM