the Rift

[OPEN] Nobody Mapped Oblivion

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

A tender careful hoof, the parting of leaves beneath it and the feeling of being watched all led to Ghost spotting the deer out of one corner of her eye. She did nothing, deer were as much part of this world as she was, just like the rabbits and the birds. A wild curious creature, but fragile and fleeting it was the true ghost of a forest. In her briefest of glances she hadn’t noted the strange markings or perhaps she might have lingered her gaze there longer in wonder. Instead, she continued resting by the ruby stream, assuming it to be a normal deer of the wild curiously watching her for danger. Even the other she did not notice, though one could hardly blame her, she didn’t know that every little or large movement he made was silent. So when his voice so simply announced his presence in the smallest of greetings Ghost jumped a little and kept her gaze focussed on the ground for a moment. Who was this? She let her heart settle before composing her gaze as she raised it to meet that of the stallion who was in front of her. For a second, she frowned. His golden expanse struck her as familiar and her memory replayed the moment of when Archibald had attacked her at the start of the damning battle. Was he the one who looked like Midas? Or was that magic meant to trick and he never looked like Midas at all? Her head began to hurt and she pushed it away. Did it matter? The Gallant was gone and with him everything else.

Fantôme eyed the horse and then turned hungrily to the deer that had walked into the open to present himself before the eager wolf. Ghost shook her head "leave" she uttered to him, not entirely convinced he’d be able to take it on anyway. Fantôme sulked as he began to lie down next to her inky front leg, shoving his head to rest on his paws as a long sigh went up from his stomach and out of his nose.

Meanwhile, Ghost’s intrigued meddlesome and rather dark eyes roved over the impala horned’s swank appearance and glittered over his items. A cloak like his aureate body, a necklace shaped into a hawk and a satchel that was either empty or hid other marvels. Lastly, she glanced upon his circlet and thought it added a feminine edge to him, not that she should judge, but it amused her for a moment. "Who is the golden greeter who creeps up on young innocent girls in a dark forest?" Her breathy voice rolls off her tongue in amusement as she plays with her words to seek his identity. Slowly, she puts weight back onto the foot she had been resting and properly stood before the leaf marked stray whilst waiting for an answer.

"Oh!" she exclaimed as if she had just remembered something forgotten only recently. "Greetings" she replied suddenly. How rude it was of her to not return his salute of hello and… in the end, it was just like that; she slipped back into her old self that consisted of intrusive pondering and a long time murderer of social norm.

@[Thranduil] tagging because I took 50 years to reply to you D:
Brushing my hair—do I look perfect?
I forgot what to do to fit the mould
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Nobody Mapped Oblivion - by Ghost - 05-01-2015, 06:49 PM