the Rift

I Will Fail You

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence

one day i'll be stronger than my own doubt
Aye, Resplendence was moving back toward the Threshold once more. It had become a biweekly habit for her during her time in the Edge. It had offered her a purpose even when her title had been stripped from her. And now, now it was just a comfort. While some of those which she met would never grace her lands, and some scared her half to death. She had grown to be braver as of late. In fact, she was definitely more at ease. Though, now it was concern which laced her features instead of fear. Quilyan and Rue had not returned to the Falls since the invasion was successful. She was growing even more antsy with each passing day. And, she knew that soon she would be dragging herself back into the lands of the mists in order to find them - to ensure that they were okay.

But, for today she would just go back to the next closest thing and trapeze through the threshold once more. Alas, what she found was not what she was expecting. Valiance shot forth at the sound of the sad dragon song, leading Resplendence toward Rathunax and Nayati. Aye, at least one of her family members had been found. "Nayati!" she calls instantly, her limbs pulling her forth faster than before. She goes to embrace her daughter in a hug as the mare stands in her field of flowers. And, their own respective pools joined. Glitter mixing with the flowers and causing the entire unit to end up glowing with Resplendence's joy.

Alas, as she moved in closer to Nayati, though, she noticed the one tear that slipped down her cheeks. "What's wrong m'dearest?" she inquired, concern once again filling her features and having it to increase even more.

Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
I Will Fail You - by Nayati - 05-01-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: I Will Fail You - by Resplendence - 05-01-2015, 11:08 PM
RE: I Will Fail You - by Nayati - 05-01-2015, 11:49 PM
RE: I Will Fail You - by Resplendence - 05-02-2015, 12:19 AM
RE: I Will Fail You - by Nayati - 05-02-2015, 11:06 PM