the Rift

[PRIVATE] how am i supposed to breathe?

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

KTULU & ARCHIBALD
Can’t take back the cards you dealt on this long and lonely road to hell

In her bickering with her companion, Archibald knew he was not detected by Ktulu. He watched her from the trees, heavy brush surrounding his body in a camouflaging darkness. Loretta was just several yards off, gnawing at her latest meal. Golden eyes narrowed, however, when Ktulu stepped forward to leave the border of the Hidden Falls. Slowly, but without restraint, Archibald moved forward. The Czar kept his body turned to the side, using his massive bulk to completely block her path. His golden eyes were hard as he turned his head to lock them to her crimson, and he gave a gruff sort of snort, though it was quiet. "Where are you going, my Champion?" He asked, voice tinged with a bit of frustration. He knew Ktulu too well, knew the suffering she had endured. He knew she wanted to run, even without her telling him. Archibald the Dauntless knew the heart of Ktulu the Constrictor.

In this knowing, Archibald became silently furious. The mare wanted to leave him, wanted to leave Lakota, wanted to leave the remnants of her family behind. Archibald had worked hard to keep them united as one force, now that they had all found each other once more, and he would be damned if Ktulu would tear them at the seams. "What do you plan to do in the Wilds?" The dark stallion's ears perked forward, moving from the position they had been, tucked back into his dark mane. Crashing behind them, Loretta close the distance. From her maw hung the scraps of her unfinished meal, and without hesitation the bitch trotted towards Eytan and dropped the morsel at the bear's paws. Her jaw hung open and her tail waved behind her, greeting her friend.

Archibald let his eyes sweep momentarily over his companion before he spoke over their bond. Turning his eyes back to Ktulu, the Dauntless conveyed what was happening to Loretta. Confused, and feeding off of Archibald's growing anger, the malamute moved to stand beside Archibald. The red and white dog puffed her chest, daring Ktulu to try and break their blockade.

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
how am i supposed to breathe? - by Ktulu - 05-02-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Archibald - 05-10-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Ktulu - 05-11-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Archibald - 05-18-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Ktulu - 05-18-2015, 07:34 PM