the Rift

[PRIVATE] how am i supposed to breathe?

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

KTULU & ARCHIBALD
Can’t take back the cards you dealt on this long and lonely road to hell

Archibald watched the woman with narrowed eyes. His dark tail lashed against his hocks as his anger grew within his chest. Her business was his just as much as it was hers. They were tied by the bond of war and peace, strength and unity, and Archibald would not let her pass and break that bond. "I want you to stay. You have a family here. A life. You are hurt, and you are broken. You are angry, and I know there is still a desire for blood on your hooves." Archibald spoke plainly, his voice deep and honest, but laced with the anger he felt. Loretta began to prickle at his side, unable to shield herself completely from the anger he felt. The bitch, one so ready to fight and tangle herself in the web of combat, did not want to fight Ktulu or Eytan. They were their friends. But through Archibald's mind, Loretta could see what was coming. The stallion's muscles tensed as Ktulu continued to spit her words at them. Every fiber of his being wanted to knock her off balance, let her fall onto her ass, so she could see how foolish she was being.

"If you can defeat me, you can leave." Archibald finally said, ears pinned down into his tangled, dark mane. He did not leave any room for Ktulu to hesitate. Quickly and with earth-shattering force the Dauntless sprung forward towards the smaller mare. Teeth, gnashing in anger, struck out and sought to snap closed on the skin of Ktulu's face. Steel-clad hooves dug into the loamy soil, trying to keep his balance as centered as possible. He kept them from sweeping up and scraping down her legs, because as anger as Archibald was, he was not that angry. Not angry enough to damage something the mare cherished so close.

Panicked, Loretta sprung to the side some. Her amber eyes flashed to Eytan, almost pleading for him not to jump into the fray. She doubted the bear would heed her plea, and she did not blame him. If anyone had the audacity to attack Archibald the way he had done to Ktulu, Loretta would end them. Archibald snorted and thrust his shoulder forward, turning some to his left and aiming to batter Ktulu in her chest and wind her. Fuck! Loretta exclaimed, panic and bile rising in the throat.

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
how am i supposed to breathe? - by Ktulu - 05-02-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Archibald - 05-10-2015, 07:51 PM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Ktulu - 05-11-2015, 12:01 AM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Archibald - 05-18-2015, 10:40 AM
RE: how am i supposed to breathe? - by Ktulu - 05-18-2015, 07:34 PM