[OPEN] Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

The frosted grass crunches under his hooves as he walks in silence through the grove. His eyes never leave his companion as he watches her run ahead of him, her large paws crushing the grass and leaving a trail for him to follow in the even that she does disappear from his sight. Even as he watches her his mind wanders and he cannot help but think about the last time he was in the Grove. He thinks about finding Nayati and laying with her to warm her after she'd played in the water even though it had been freezing. Thinking about it makes his stomach do flips that he doesn't understand so he ignores it, only ... ignoring it doesn't make the feeling go away.

'Va'im like Nay'ti.' He can hear Vlasi's sing-song voice in his head and he snorts, his blue eyes rolling at the shape-shifter. So what if he did like her? She is one of the only individuals that he's met that actually speaks to him and seems to care about his wellbeing. She's his friend and he is allowed to think about his friends (or lack of) whenever he wants. 'Nay'ti like Va'im. Nay'ti and Va'im have baby. Give Vlasi sister.' Vadim trips over his own hooves as Vlasi's words ring inside his head. "What?!" His normally rough voice his higher pitched than normal and he can feel sweat break out on his neck. A baby? A baby?! But how? He hadn't done anything that warranted a baby had he?

His panic begins to subside as hears Vlasi's laughter inside of his head. 'Gotcha!' And she howls with laughter, which makes Vadim frown. Its been a year, if not a little more, since he'd gotten the shape-shifter and ever since the day she'd hatched she's been screwing with him. As annoyed as it often makes Vadim he doesn't think he'd have Vlasi behave any other way. Her antics fill his days with plenty of laughter and adventure and he finds that he no longer struggles to just get through the day.

"CHEEK, CHICO!"

His head turns as he hears the voice screaming, but Vlasi is already running toward the voice. Vadim runs after her, curious about what's going on and concerned that Vlasi will get herself caught up in something that is neither of their business. "Vlasi!" He shouts the three headed dog's name as he crashes through the branches of the willow trees. Suddenly he can feel his companion's excitement and when he finally comes upon the scene he hears her barks and sees her tail wagging as she dances on large paws. He then sees a strange little mare standing in the water, looking down at something.

'Like me!' Vlasi shouts into his mind before he can ask her what is happening. 'Like me! Like me! Changed!' She bounds toward the black and white mare and Vadim canters after her. "Vlasi stop!" He commands the dog, but she doesn't listen to him as usual. Her body becomes a swirl of water and she is suddenly airborne, her wings flapping as she gains enough altitude to be able to circle overhead and watch the other shape-shifter.

"."

@[Roskuld]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-02-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-10-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-11-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-11-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-13-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-13-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-20-2015, 10:46 AM