[OPEN] Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

Vadim wonders if his reaction the first time Vlasi changed is the same as the black and white mare's. He remembers his confusion and panic when the platypus that had hatched from the egg changed into something completely different. His canter slows to a trot, then a walk, and he finally stops several feet from the lakeshore. His blue tipped tail twitches as he looks up at Vlasi, frownning because he knows she hasn't made the sudden transformation any easier on the other shape-shifter's bondmate.

His gaze is drawn back down to the other shifter is it changes shape and he can feel Vlasi's excitment grow even more because this time it has wings. Her cry echoes through the air and she tries to urge the younger shifter to use its wings and fly because she wants to play. "I think its too young to fly." Vadim says through the mental bond that he shares with Vlasi. She cries out once more to the goose then she dives and just before she hits the ground her body becomes another swirl of water and what emerges is a bull elk and it trots into the water, completely ignoring the black and white mare in her attempt to get closer to the only other shifter she's ever come across.

...the fuck is going on?!"

"You have a shape-shifter." Vadim says, as if that explains everything. He watches Vlasi stretch her neck out to sniff at the goose and stamp her hooves into the water. "She wants to play." He explains because the last thing he wants is for the panicked mare to attack his companion. "Never met another like her before."

"."

@[Roskuld]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-02-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-10-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-11-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-11-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-13-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-13-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-20-2015, 10:46 AM