[OPEN] Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

A frown makes its way to Vadim's face as he watches the girl's reaction to his voice. He had been under the impression that she had at least noticed him or heard his voice when he shouted at Vlasi. "Sorry." He says when she catches her footing and turns to him and stares. She stares at him like he's the one with three heads and not his companion and he finds it strange. His blue rimmed ears tilt back against his head and his frown deepens as he tries to figure out what he should say to the obviously shocked and uncomfortable girl.

Nothing comes to mind and he finds his gaze drifting back to Vlasi and he watches her as she continues to splash water. He feels her excitement and with that excitement comes a constant desire to change, to show off, to entice the other shape-shifter to change into something that is similar to her. More water swirls around her body as she changes, once more, into a cerberus. She barks and crouches, her butt sticking up in the air and her tail wagging furiously. Vadim's eyes slide momentarily to the goose and he waits to see if it shifts into something similar to Vlasi.

"...who are you?" She asks, which makes his ears tilt forward and his blue eyes sweep toward her once more. "Vadim." He answers simply then nods his horned head at his over enthusiastic companion. "And Vlasi. Who are you?" He waits for her to answer his question, his blue tipped tail flicking lazily against his hocks.

"."

@[Roskuld]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-02-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-10-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-11-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-11-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-13-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-13-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-20-2015, 10:46 AM