[OPEN] Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

The crackle of electricity is hard to ignore and even as he says his and Vlasi's names and asks her who she is he finds his attention drawn back to their companions. His own companion's excitement seems to increase tenfold as the other shapeshifter mimcs her own form. She hops and her tail wags faster then she turns and bounds out of the water, trying desperately to entice the other shifter into a game of tag. She barks and howls and growls as she runs between Vadim's forelegs then darts toward the treeline. Vadim merely sighs at his companion and shifts his weight so he can rest a hind hoof on its tip because he figures Vlasi will play for as long as she possibly can.

Ros... and Chico."

"Ros..." The name triggers some memory and he frowns because he is sure he's only heard one name that started with Ros before. And then it hits him. "...kuld. Roskuld?" His head tilts in a questioning manner as he gazes at the black and white mare. Could she really be Ophelia's child? He doesn't see much of a resemblance between his niece (if she truly was) and his sister. "Ophelia...?" He starts to ask if Ophelia is her mother but then his voice trails, the question dying on his lip before it is truly given life. He remembers Ophelia saying that she was a poor excuse of a mother and he wonders if Ros holds any ill will against her. He sighs and looks to the treeline where Vlasi is running.

“It’s, uh….it’s the first time I’ve seen him do shit like that.”

"You get used to it." He assures her. "But still strange." He grins and his shoulders move in a manner that resembles a shrug. "Very strange creatures. But powerful..." He falls silent then, unsure of what to say next because he's never been the best conversationalist.

"."

@[Roskuld]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-02-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-10-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-11-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-11-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-13-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-13-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-20-2015, 10:46 AM