the Rift

[OPEN] Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld
Where There's No Law Tying My Heart From The Start

Really fucking sick of random-ass people knowing my whole name like that.

You were abandoning me so fast I didn’t have time to blink; the other shifty thing ran into the tree-line and you followed hot on her heels, nothing but a steel-grey blur of sloppy, toothy dog grins whizzing past me. You were so caught up in your wild, breathless excitement that you didn’t notice the dropping shift in my mood, that dark thunderhead creeping up in my thoughts when this dude said my whole name.

How the fuck did he know my whole name?

But he answered me—kinda fast, actually, before I had even really formed the question properly in my head.

Ophelia, he says.

It takes me a minute to realize who he’s talking about.

“O-Ophelia?” I stammered, my eyes going hard and my ears pinning even harder if that was even possible. How do you know her? I asked super sharply, turning back to him to look at him square in his eye. But then my gaze started buzzing again, darting up and down and all over his body, seeing that persistent familiarity in his limbs that pulled at me in an aggravated way. Except now I didn’t think I was crazy anymore, cuz he knew Ma, or at least knew of her or something—but that meant he was related to her in some way, right?

Right?

And yeah, maybe my eyes were too aggressive, my stance screaming things like “you better not lie to me or I’mma fuck your world up”, and I swear I wasn’t trying to do all that, honestly. It’s just...it was like the crack of a light in a closet that’s never been opened, and he was the first glimpse of the things you could find inside. A new whole world of shit you had never thought was possible.

"talk"
@[Vadim]

thanks chan!

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-02-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-10-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-11-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-11-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-13-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-13-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-20-2015, 10:46 AM