[OPEN] Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

The change in the girl is immediate and disheartening and Vadim is reminded of why he was always told to keep his mouth shut when he was a foal. He had always been one to screw things up and put his hoof in his mouth and he'd gone and done it again. His ears fall back against his head and his eyes take on a look that mirrors sadness as he wonders why he even spoke up in the first place. Why could he not have just left it at Ros? Why did he have to say Ophelia's name? The way she stammered, the set of her ears, the sudden harshness of her voice made him want to sink into the ground and disappear entirely. "Sorry." He murmurs, but his apology does not answer her question and he feels as if he owes her an explanation even if she's little more than a stranger.

"Ophelia ... is my sister." He states and his mind buzzes as he tries to figure out a way to fix what he screwed up. "I..." His voice trails and he frowns as he mentally berates himself for screwing up. "...sorry." It isn't what he wants to say. He wants to call her his family but he thinks about her reaction to Ophelia's name and he thinks that calling her family will only make it worse. No matter how badly he wants to have a family, be it nieces or nephews that actually know he exists, he doesn't think her ire is worth it.

Vlasi's barking grows louder as she runs toward him, having sensed the change in his mood and the distress that he mistakenly let radiate through their bond. She doesn't want to stop her game of tag with the shifter that copied her, but her concern for her bonded makes her abandon it. She comes to a stop and looks up at him and whines. 'Va'im upset? Why?' And he realizes that he's screwed up his companion's chance to make a friend and play it it makes his frown deepen. "Its nothing." he assures her. "Go play." Vlasi whines again because she knows that Vadim is lying, but she turns to look for Chico to see if he is interested in continuing their game of tag.

"."

@[Roskuld]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-02-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-10-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-11-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-11-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-13-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-13-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-20-2015, 10:46 AM