[OPEN] Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali
 Vadim

hello teacher tell me whats my lesson

look right through me
                                                                     look right through me

The change that comes over her when he reveals that Ophelia is his sister has Vadim baffled. He doesn't understand the hostility, but then their family has always had a penchant for violence. Why should his niece be any different, he wonders. His next thought, as it all seems to come together in Roskuld's head, is that she looks nothing like her mother. Where Ophelia is slim and elegant her daughter appears bulky and built for power. He wonders who her father is, but he does not feel it is his place to question her lineage. Chances are he wouldn't even know her sire after living as a hermit for so many seasons.

He finally forces himself to look away from Roskuld and he watches his companion as she pulls away from Chico and his nip at one of her ears. He can hear her growls, a taunt of 'catch me if you can' for the younger shifter, before she bounds away from the younger shifter. There is a part of Vadim that is envious of Vlasi's ability to make friends so easily, but a greater part of him is happy for her. He doesn't want her to be lonely, he wants her to have a better life than he's had. He wants her to have friends.

"...You're my uncle?"

"...Yeah." He answers as he slowly turns his head back toward Roskuld. "...You're my niece." He says and it feels just as strange as he thought it might. As he stands there and stares he realizes that he doesn't know what else to say. He doesn't feel it is appropriate to ask her about her childhood since he's only just met her and discovered who she was. "Are there more ...of you?" He asks, instead, then realizes that his question makes no sense. "More nieces..." He ammends. "Do I have more nieces?" Because she should know, shouldn't she?

"."

@[Roskuld]

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-02-2015, 11:32 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-10-2015, 05:01 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-11-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-11-2015, 06:36 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-13-2015, 01:03 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Vadim - 05-13-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Spoilers from a Pop-Up Book - by Roskuld - 05-20-2015, 10:46 AM