the Rift

[PRIVATE] it starts with me

Aveira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
<style>.connormain { width: 350px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', sans-serif; font-size: 35px; color: #F6F6F6; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 80%; padding: 5px; 0px 0px 0px; } .connorsubh { width: 350px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 8px; color: #D0D0D0; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; padding: 0px; } .connorposta { width: 320px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 9px; color: #020202; text-align: justify; line-height: 110%; padding: 20px; background-color: #f6f6f6; } .connortagz { width: 350px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; font-size: 7px; color: #f6f6f6; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; padding: 8px; line-height: 110%; border-top: 1px solid #fff; border-bottom: 1px solid #fff; } .connorbold b { color: #8E0000; } </style>

AVEIRA
YOU'RE GONNA MISS ME WHEN I'M GONE

Aveira spotted ivory wings and a two toned body gliding down from the sky, which told her that the equine was practiced in the art of flying. Frowning a tad, the mare wondered if this place was just covered in Pegasi. So far the dame had only met one regular horse and the rest had been like her. Well, except that they were all shorter. It made her feel as though she was a towering monster compared to everyone else, which didn’t help her insecurities one bit. She hoped that this stranger wouldn’t be dwarfed by her like Spice had been.

Exhaling out a long breath to try and calm her mind, the mare waited while keeping her eyes concentrated on the direction she had seen the horse descend. It only took a few minutes before the figure came closer, giving her a better look of his features. Nervousness filled her blood as she realized he was a male. Her past with stallions had given her a fear of being around them. Yet she had to admit she was kind of glad to finally see that there were Pegasi of the opposite gender here. She had only met females so far since arriving.

Taking in his appearance with her light blue eyes, Aveira took note of his horns that had a glittery material around them. The sight of it caught her attention and she couldn’t help but think of how pretty it was. She was a bit disappointed though to see that he was shorter than her. Not but much, thankfully. Turning her gaze to his gangly legs and the rest of his body, Aveira finally saw that he was not quite full grown.

She twirled her left ear to the side of her skull as the fluttering of little birds’ wings reached her. The mare waited a moment before deciding that he wasn’t going to speak first. Offering a small smile she then spoke. “Hi, are you from around here?”

DONE | 331 WORDS | FOR CAMON

Messages In This Thread
it starts with me - by Aveira - 05-03-2015, 03:52 PM
RE: it starts with me - by Camon - 05-05-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: it starts with me - by Aveira - 05-07-2015, 03:06 PM
RE: it starts with me - by Camon - 05-07-2015, 09:24 PM