the Rift

[PRIVATE] Misty Mountains Cold
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd

GAUCHO
I'd bring you further roses but it does you no good.

The idea of Ampere summoning him often made him chuckle. He had never disobeyed any of her commands, yet the temptation to do just that was always brimming on the edge of his thoughts. Chase me, his mind would whisper in her direction. Make me. But he knew he couldn't, and so instead his body always moved towards her. To do anything else would invite a fight that he could not allow - it would either be one of words, or one of bodies. Either way, it would involve far too much intimacy, or at least it would in Gaucho's mind. Even after all this time, he couldn't risk it. He had promised fidelity to Sohalia, but in Ampere's wake his words seemed like words on breeze: gone without a thought.

The Sultan landed neatly next to Meg, eyeing the cat-like fire creature that flitted around her. He had noticed one following him as well - some sort of bird. He didn't pay it much attention, but Vorsa did. She enjoyed having a playmate to flit around the skies with.

Gaucho's black ears flickered gently as both Ampere and Meg spoke. His dark gaze roamed briefly to Ampere, studying her, impressed and pleased that she had gone to the Edge to find out the results. Appreciation lingered on his lips, but he remained silent. Somehow telling her how pleased he was seemed too leading. Nodding his antlered skull in response to Meg's question, he too signaled a desire to know who had been chosen.

"Kahlua bring candidates here ... make them talk to Gaucho about strategy." Swallowing, the dun's gaze moved to Ampere as he forced himself to look upon her with his normal stoicism. It was clearly strained. Instead of a neutral gaze, his eyes kept moving to her own, then darting down to the curve of her chest and the sheen of her flank, before swiftly returning. He couldn't help the way he found himself slightly holding his breath, or holding himself slightly taller. "Is one lead Mauja?" He continued now that his gaze was back upon Ampere's face. He would be interested to know if Kahlua had taken his council to heart. If she hadn't, what was the point of their little sleep over on his sands?

Image Credits
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Misty Mountains Cold - by Ampere - 05-03-2015, 09:48 PM
RE: Misty Mountains Cold - by Megaera - 05-04-2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Misty Mountains Cold - by Gaucho - 05-13-2015, 10:39 AM
RE: Misty Mountains Cold - by Ampere - 05-13-2015, 11:10 PM