the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tell me where I went wrong

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

The hours seemed to slip by painfully slow some day’s while it flew by on others. There was no real pattern or routine to her life nowadays unlike those that there had been before the move. The gracious promotion to a crafter had at first seemed like such a burden yet in a way it had helped her to cope in day to day life. It had given her a purpose, a goal and most of all something to do so that she could feel useful and worthy. With the moon magic no longer accessible to her things had gone back to being ordinary and bland despite the many ideas that seemed to develop within her brain. Her latest idea had taken some work to piece together but she had completed her sketches on what she thought it should look like. While worthless without crafting magic, it had occupied a few hours of her time while she sketched out her plan on one of the rock walls around her. Her first attempts had been using a stick in the dirt but after the rain washed it away she had upgraded herself to using a stone to scratch away at the rock's surface. While it likely looked like a bunch of scratches to others she could make out the sketch of her idea slowly taking form.

Having decided to take a break for awhile, the pale mare stood quietly warming her back to the sun when she felt the unease slip over her frame. It was that tingling feeling that starts at the base of your spine and works its way up until you know that someone is watching you. The feeling lasted only a brief moment before the shuffle of hooves against the ground drew her attention. Snapping her head around as her body twisted to follow the sharp movement her eyes fell upon a familiar face. A soft sound left her throat as relief swept over her assuring her frayed nerves that the onlooker was not a threat. Her eyes scathed over the pegasus’s frame only to rest upon the necklace worn around his neck. It had been her very first creation, and one that she was glad to see still existed instead of being tossed away. Kaj’s voice drew her attention back to the present as she forced herself to calm down and remember to breathe.

“I would say that I’m doing alright, if you would believe me.” She replied gently with a small smirk. No matter what the circumstance was there was very few occasions where she could lie and have someone believe it. Someone had told her once that it was because so much of her emotion was written across her face and within her eyes but she hadn’t really thought much about it. Telling lies was never something that she felt was alright to do so in a way she guessed it had become apparent in her features over the years. “How have you been since the last time we spoke?”

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: @[Kaj] •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Tell me where I went wrong - by Brisa - 05-03-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Kaj - 05-11-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Brisa - 05-30-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Kaj - 06-16-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Brisa - 08-23-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Kaj - 09-19-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Brisa - 09-21-2015, 11:40 PM