the Rift

[PRIVATE] Tell me where I went wrong

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel
If Love Were Food, I Would Have Starved On The Bones You Gave Me.” .

There was so much about this new place that would take getting used to, the landscape, the climate, the openness. If anything it was the vast amount of unknown territory that frightened her the most for anything could be lurking out there just waiting to strike. The Edge had its dangers but at least she knew about them.... was there ever going to be a day where she could relax and not worry about anything? The answer was likely a no with her history of over analyzing things and fretting about things that she had no control over. Thus was the story of her life...

"Would you believe me if I said it was complicated?" Wasn't everything complicated in the first place she thought with a smirk as Kaj's answer mirrored that of her own. In a way she envied the King for being able to cope with all the stress that must go along with the responsibility. No matter what the case was he was always so kind and caring barely ever showing his actual emotions. It was always amazing to see others able to cope with their life situations while she still struggled with her own daily. There had to be some trick that she was clearly missing out on. "Life is just complicated period. It's a wonder any of us actually survive it." She replied with a small amused laugh while silently wondering if there was more to the statement than she realized. "I know complicated a little too well most of the time. If you ever want to talk about it I am more than happy to be an open ear but only if you want to of course." She offered hoping that he might actually consider taking her up on the offer sometime. Anyone to talk to was an improvement from her usual of spending way too much time alone wishing that she had someone that could love her and make her feel as if she actually belonged. Wouldn't that be the day..

Kaj's next comments about her necklace she had created made her feel rather shy yet happy. If she had the ability to blush her face would likely be a bright shade of pink. No one ever spoke about her so on that rare occasion that they did she couldn't help be taken aback by it. All her life she had been so used to blending into the background and trying to disappear. In a sense she was the ghost that people knew of but never really cared enough about to give her a second thought. Standing out was not exactly in her repertoire or comfort zone for that matter. 

It took a minute for her to come back around and snap herself out of her social awkwardness to realize what he had actually been asking of her. Become the herd's mason? Hadn't she already practically failed that job? Could she manage to pull it off this time around? Chewing on the internal debate for a moment she chose her option hoping that it would be the right one. "I will be a Mason again if you wish." She commented with a hesitant smile. It would be another learning process to try and figure out what the hell kind of crafting magic this place held. Hopefully it was something that would not be too hard to pick up or else she was royally screwed yet again. Replaying the words in her head she kinda liked how Kaj had asked the question, to be his Mason. Yes it was stupid to get flustered over something so miniscule but she couldn't help it. At least she managed to keep the thoughts to herself but she could only imagine what it would be like to be "his". The thought of it was enough to get her hopes up but she quickly shut them down for she was dreaming if she thought anyone would ever want her. 

"Speech"

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Tell me where I went wrong - by Brisa - 05-03-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Kaj - 05-11-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Brisa - 05-30-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Kaj - 06-16-2015, 11:44 PM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Brisa - 08-23-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Kaj - 09-19-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: Tell me where I went wrong - by Brisa - 09-21-2015, 11:40 PM