Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

PHANTOM

I'm a whisper in the dark
I'm a victim and the killer
I am almost ready now, but you insist I don't exist

Time flowed ever onward since the invasion of the Falls and the Czar, Midas', death. Phantom felt no pity or remorse for the stallion who had been felled by a freak storm. He had seen the lightning, known he was wearing metal, and he still took to the sky and turned himself into a living lightning rod. In the end she felt that it was his foolhardy attempt at escape to help fight an invasion that couldn't be won by his herd that was his ultimate downfall. If he had simply accepted his defeat and waited then he would still be alive and he would still be with his family. She hadn't understood the reaction of the mare that she'd had to guard, but Phantom had never had a leader that she could say she loved as it appeared Essetia had loved her czar. She hadn't understood Ulrik's reaction, either, and thought it was foolish that he had panicked the way he had.

Snow crunched under her cloven hooves as she walked toward the sentinels. She had no true reason to be out so far so late. She wasn't patrolling the border and had no business to since she wasn't a warrior. It was her inability to fall asleep that drover her from her cave with the thought that a walk might tire her out enough that when she made it back to her home she could sleep. The farther she moved the more she began to realize that maybe, just maybe sleep wouldn't happen for her.

Phantom sighed and seconds later she heard a snort that made her stop. There was someone lurking at their border? For what reason? She frowned and strode forward, her red eyes searching for whoever it was that she had heard. The pale mare slipped past the sentinels and moments later she could see the body of a unicorn highlighted by silvery moonlight. "Who are you?" She called out, still continuing toward him. "What are you doing?"

"."
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
No Trouble - by Ashamin - 05-04-2015, 09:27 AM
RE: No Trouble - by Phantom - 05-04-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: No Trouble - by Ashamin - 05-05-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: No Trouble - by Phantom - 05-05-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: No Trouble - by Ashamin - 05-05-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: No Trouble - by Phantom - 05-12-2015, 09:45 PM