Phantom Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

PHANTOM

I'm a whisper in the dark
I'm a victim and the killer
I am almost ready now, but you insist I don't exist

If anyone had even mentioned to Phantom that her questions had come off as maternal she would have demanded an explanation. How could her questioning a compelte stranger that made himself at home on the border of her home come off as maternal? If anything it should have been considered an act of protection for the herd and she would hope that anyone would have done the same as she. Nevertheless, the boy seemed harmless and the fact that he knew Lena backed up the assumption that she had made.

"I grew up in a cold land, this weather doesn't bother me."

"Suit yourself." Came Phantom's rather terse reply as she turned and began to walk back toward her cave. She would not force him to follow her if he thought that he could weather the cold temperatures and the wolves that often prowled the borders looking for an easy meal. He, she thought, would certainly be easy pickin' for any pack that could hunt together in a coordinated fashion, especially since he had decided to lay on the ground where he was at his most vulnerable.

Her ears rotated backward as she heard the soft crunch of snow under hooves and when she glanced back she could see him stumbling after her. So he was smarter than he looked. The movement of her body as she walked caused one of the thick braids that she kept draped across her back to slide and fall to the side. It tapped against her side and swung like a pendulum, tapping against her legs in the most annoying fashion. She paused long enough to reach for the braid and toss it back over her back then looked at Ashamin again. "My cave isn't far." She said. "You can stay there until its decided whether or not you can live here. After that you will likely be instructed to find your own."

"."
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
No Trouble - by Ashamin - 05-04-2015, 09:27 AM
RE: No Trouble - by Phantom - 05-04-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: No Trouble - by Ashamin - 05-05-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: No Trouble - by Phantom - 05-05-2015, 12:34 AM
RE: No Trouble - by Ashamin - 05-05-2015, 12:55 AM
RE: No Trouble - by Phantom - 05-12-2015, 09:45 PM