Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

Cause all the walls of dreaming, they were torn wide open
And finally it seemed that the spell was broken
And all my bones began to shake, my eyes flew open
</style>

I was aware that he was watching me, it was almost like I could feel his eyes on me and ... well, it wasn't very pleasant. It felt like I was being scrutinized by someone I didn't even know and that made it very tempting to turn and leave the beach. Maybe that was exactly what he wanted. I figured there were probably a lot of horses that would rather be alone and not share an expanse of land ... or beach, in this case. Or maybe my lack of sleep and growing exhaustion was only making me paranoid and oversensitive. Whatever the case, I looked away from him and down at the water that was clear enough for me to see my hooves. It gave me something to focus on other than my discomfort at being stared at.

I remember thinking that I probably shouldn't have even said anything to him, especially when he started walking through the water toward me. I guess he took my greeting as an invitation to come to me and stare more openly. Honestly, several weeks ago it wouldn't have bothered me. I would have engaged him in conversation, laughed freely, and smiled, but everything had gone to hell and I was being dragged down into the depths of it. I turned my head back toward him when I heard him say 'hi' and I repeated my own greeting from just a few minutes earlier. "Hello."

What was that swirling around him? How had I not noticed it before? I blinked and was distracted from the swirling stuff around him when he told me that my eyes were red. Really red. And lovely. And exotic. Those last two, lovely and exotic, were things I'd never heard before to describe me or my eyes, so I didn't know how to take it. "Uhm .. thanks." I settled on. "My momma has red eyes, too."

He smiled at me and I attempted a small one of my own because even if I was tired and not really having the best go of life I wasn't mean or rude. "I'm Jij.. Ranjiri." I corrected myself because that particular nickname was reserved for those that had a special place in my heart. Like Ros, Gaucho, and Cera. "What's that?" I finally asked, referring to the swirling that surrounded him.

"."

@[Camon]

credits
Coded by Time

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Salt life and sugar cubes - by Camon - 05-04-2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Ranjiri - 05-21-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Camon - 05-25-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Ranjiri - 05-25-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Camon - 05-28-2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Ranjiri - 05-29-2015, 10:26 PM