Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

Cause all the walls of dreaming, they were torn wide open
And finally it seemed that the spell was broken
And all my bones began to shake, my eyes flew open
</style>

I shifted uncomfortably as he stared at me. I felt even more like I was being scrutinized and I didn't like the way it felt. Was he looking for something? Some imperfection? If that were the case he need only look at my left side, at the scar that ran from my shoulder to my hip. Or he could even look at the horn on my forehead. No, I hadn't forgotten the way Gull had regarded me and my horn, like I was some kind of freak because of it. I hadn't let it bother me then and I didn't understand why it started bothering me while Camon stood there staring at me.

Finally, he answered my question about the swirling thing around him ... but it really wasn't much of an answer. He had found it and didn't know what it was. It was an acquired taste and sleeping had been tricky the first two weeks. I blinked as I watched it swirl around him and, sometime between me asking what it was and him answering my question, the fiery lion that had been following me around made an appearance. I became aware of it and looked toward the shore and saw it standing there, just out of reach of the waves. I suppose I understood what he meant about finding something and not knowing what it was.

"I've never had anyone try to touch it. You're welcome to try."

I turned my head back in his direction and I was unable to stop the frown that pulled the corners of my mouth down. Touch it? Why would I want to touch it? What if it decided to start swirling around me? I certainly didn't want to have to deal with it. "No, that's okay." I said, but I was really thinking 'You're not Roskuld, I don't want to touch you.' "Where did you find it?" I asked, trying to push past the awkwardness of his offer of touching it.

"."

@[Camon]

credits
Coded by Time

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Salt life and sugar cubes - by Camon - 05-04-2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Ranjiri - 05-21-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Camon - 05-25-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Ranjiri - 05-25-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Camon - 05-28-2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Ranjiri - 05-29-2015, 10:26 PM