Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

Cause all the walls of dreaming, they were torn wide open
And finally it seemed that the spell was broken
And all my bones began to shake, my eyes flew open
</style>

My gaze slid from my fiery companion standing on the shore to the hybrid stallion that was standing next to me. I watched his face stiffen and his ears all but disappear into his oddly colored mane. At least he hadn't started screaming like I had the first time I'd seen it. Still, I found his reaction humorous and I even laughed softly. I started laughing a bit louder when he asked me if I saw it. I'd asked Sikeax the same exact thing when I'd been convinced I was losing my mind. I don't think he saw the humor in it, but I did. My sides shook with my laughter and I had to cover my face with my wings so I couldn't see him or the lion that was causing such a reaction.

It took me a bit to finally get a hold of myself and when I did I tucked my wings back against my sides. "Of course I see it." I said. "He's mine. He's been following me around .... for a while. I woke up and he was there and I reacted the same way that you did." Which was why I had started laughing. I was able to see my own reaction played out and it was funny. I couldn't believe that I had made such a fool of myself and seeing it made me glad that Ros and Sikeax had been on the other side near the Heart instead of right there with me. Ros would never let me live it down.

I was thankful that my lion had appeared, though, because Camon stopped staring at me like I was a piece of meat dangling in front of his face. "He's harmless." I assured as I began to move back toward the shore. "...I think." I shifted my wings as my cloven hooves stepped onto the shore. "And this place is called the Endless Blue." I informed. "I guess because the ocean looks like it never ends." I was obviously growing more comfortable and because of that I was more willing to talk instead of giving one or two word responses to him. "Where are you from?"

"."

@[Camon]

credits
Coded by Time

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
Salt life and sugar cubes - by Camon - 05-04-2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Ranjiri - 05-21-2015, 09:05 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Camon - 05-25-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Ranjiri - 05-25-2015, 02:30 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Camon - 05-28-2015, 01:19 PM
RE: Salt life and sugar cubes - by Ranjiri - 05-29-2015, 10:26 PM