Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

Once more Ktulu would call the Earth God's land home and once more she would be attending a herd meeting, but for the first time she would not be the one hosting it. She moved as swiftly as her sore muscles would allow her when she heard Kaj's call that beckoned everyone who wanted to have a place in the Falls. She had not yet been to see Resplendence since her most recent fight with Archibald, so she was looking worse for the wear. Cuts and scrapes littered her dark body and she was certain that a few would leave scars. If anyone had any questions about her ability and experience as a fighter they need only look at her body for proof that she was a fighter.

The Constrictor halted as she came into the meeting and stood in silence as she watched Archibald take his place beside Kaj. Her ears were tilted forward and she listed to the Stormbringer as he spoke of the past history of the Falls. It was true that the Falls was the most invaded herd and both of the recent invasions she had taken part in. "I will accompany Archibald in his trip to the Edge." Ktulu said as Kaj spoke of his and Archibald's plans to visit the leaders of the other herds. She fell quiet, then, and listened to Archibald as he spoke and had to refrain herself from snorting as he demanded they respect the Earth God. His speech then turned to herself and Resplendence before moving on to the other positions that needed to be filled. She waited until he was finished before she turned to the growing crowd and addressed them on her own.

"Those of you who wish to be warriors speak to me at the conclusion of this meeting. I wish to know your names and your faces." She looked around the herd before looking to Archibald. "Patrols will begin immediately as will practice spars." There was more to be said, but she did not wish to take up too much time from the meeting. Everything that needed to be said to her warriors would be said in the following meeting.

"."

Image Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting] - by Kaj - 05-04-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting] - by Ktulu - 05-06-2015, 05:56 PM