the Rift

[OPEN] Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

They had called, so we came. I have not been entirely on board with the choice to invade the Falls. To long had this land seemed cursed by invasion and leadership changes. I could only hope since I decided to stay here and not return to the Edge, that those times were over. That Kaj and Archibald could finally bring an end to that curse. Several others had gathered by the time Alanna and I arrive. We both had been trying to adjust to the new look of what had once been the Foothills. The land marks we both once knew were gone. This place had been remade it seemed during the darkness. Maybe that was the Earth God's way of trying to break the curse this place seemed to have on leadership.

I drew to a halt, looking around. Kutlu had already arrived, which did not surprise me. I shift slightly uneasy as the last time I had come face to face with her I had been seeking her sister's affection. We had almost grown up together. Now she ranked over me. I snorted in frustration. Don't think of her. Look to our Czars. Lanna sooths in my mind. So that is what I do. I gaze upon the one I call my brother, Kaj. It was for him and the rest of this family that I had come to war. I may of lost to Elsa, but not without trying. The mending wounds on my cheek and cutting across my eye proved that much.

As the leaders speak, we listen. Only when Kaj speaks about traveling to the south do I speak up. Kutlu had already spoken up about going to the Edge with Achibald, so I take that as my go ahead. "I will go with you to the south, Kaj." I may not be able to fly, but I can run. Alanna and I are swift. We would be able to keep up. At least I hope my brother feels the same. Once hte leads have spoken, Kutlu speaks up. I sigh again, disliking the fact I had to report to my old childhood friend... Who at one point when the Grey had invaded the Foothills had become my enemy. Even now I am uneasy around her. I hope I have not made a serious error in returning to the Falls.

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

Aaron
A Shepherd I Shall Be, For Thee, My Lord, For Thee
Power Hath Descended Forth From Thy Hand
That My Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Command
So I Shall Flow A river Forth To Thee
And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be
x - x

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting] - by Kaj - 05-04-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting] - by Aaron - 05-07-2015, 02:06 PM