the Rift

[OPEN] Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting]

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo
Destrier && Suli && Merlin

MY VEINS ARE BUSY BUT MY HEART'S IN ATROPHY

The name of the Edge was like a sword being wedged into a still-fresh wound.

From where I stood before my brother, my King, or Czar as his title now was, I looked about the rest that had gathered and were still arriving and heaved a rough exhale. None looked so bothered as I, save perhaps those who had called the Falls home prior to the invasion. How they could remain and accept new leadership, I knew not, as it was difficult enough to accept a new home. Why had we taken it? Was it solely because of the Moon Goddess' recent, violent actions? If so, then why were we allowing our family to scatter from the rest of us, if they really, truly would be in danger?

Sensing my slowly rising temper, Suli produced a soft, draconic purr as she pressed her horned snout into the back of my poll. Merlin was quick to join in as well, the young black following his green sister's lead. 'Calm,' came the green's soothing voice through the mental bond we shared. Calm... It was laborious if not impossible to remain so as I looked on at my leaders. I was tense, nearly quaking with rage and rising emotions and ready to burst at the seams, but somehow, somehow I managed to keep it concealed.

A deep breath, a steady exhale, and I spoke.

"We volunteer to set out for the Dragon's Throat." The words had been directed to both Archibald and Kaj, though bister eyes looked solely to my golden brother-in-arms from the past. Maybe somehow we could find a way to reconnect, to mend what was broken between us and become brothers once more.
image credits

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting] - by Kaj - 05-04-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting] - by Destrier - 05-12-2015, 08:30 PM