the Rift

[OPEN] Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence

one day i'll be stronger than my own doubt
Resplendence had healed as many as she could after the invasion. Though, it had seemed as though very few had come to take her offer of health, of being stitched back together. It was only when no one else ventured toward her that she had taken her leave - to move off and to explore the land. Aye, she knew she would need to get to know this place as if it were the back of her hand. But, for now she couldn't truly concentrate upon that. No, she was more worried about Rue and Quilyan. Far more worried about them, especially now that Nayati was gone. There was one less person to look after Rue… one less person to keep her child alive.

But she comes. She comes when Kaj's call bellows out across the lands. She inches forward - allowing her trail of glitter to pool around her as she takes place along the front row of all those who had gathered. She is silent as words of unity, of recruiting, of becoming a family falls against the ears of those near. And, then as Archibald's words also bellow out with the resounding strength she had learned came from a far softer place than it seemed.

Ah, but those two positions seemed to not match very well. Ktulu would be the general, and Resplendence would be the Earth Medic. No Alysanne at her side. There was a firm nod in each of the mare's directions and Resplendence allowed a careful smile to pull at her lips. Not as joyful as it would have been had Quilyan and Rue been at her side, but a smile all the same.

It is only after many others speak that she finds the courage to allow her voice to carry over the meeting. Aye, she had always been relatively comfortable inside the mists of the Edge; but that had been because she had known those she was speaking to. And now… well now she did not know all those who would hear her meek voice as it traveled out across the meeting. "I will do what I can to assist. I believe I found the remnants of a garden upon these lands, and I will be attempting to rebuild it - much as I built the one that graces the Edge at this moment. Depending upon the time of day any will either find me at the garden or by the caves I believe to be prison cells. Please seek me out if you wish to learn the art of healing, or just wish to assist with rebuilding the garden. Able bodies are just as helpful as curious minds." With that, she turns toward Kaj and Archibald, "I will do whatever you both see fit, whether it be accompanying you for alliances or staying with the Falls - just let me know."

And, with that ending note, it was Valiance who swooped down from the skies and took his place upon the pallid mare's back. Aye. A reminder to all that even though she was quiet she was capable of different strengths and had those to protect her. Yes, she was not one to be taken advantage of just because of her size or how quiet she was.

Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting] - by Kaj - 05-04-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting] - by Resplendence - 05-14-2015, 04:50 PM