the Rift

[OPEN] Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting]

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
I'm dead in the water, still looking for ya'

I had made sure that Alleo was alright. Or rather, he had made sure that I was alright. Finally stable, I was jolted back into some stage of alertness by the call that seemed to ricochet around the lands . I allowed my limbs to drag forward, to shuffle toward the noise. Aye, I was ready to listen to whatever would befall their lips. I would stay, if only for Alleo. I knew that I was capable of changing whatever was necessary, to continue to move forward with my life and allow him to finally feel as though he belonged as well.

I listened to the call for assistance, for family. My blind eyes scourged across the lands - not really seeing, but still - still 'meeting' gazes yet not focusing upon them. I shuffled my limbs, uncertainly waiting for everyone to have their own chance to speak. Then, when it began to fall silent from everyone offering their assistance toward gaining alliances for other herds, I moved forward a tad to speak. Ettore bounced, taking off to fly around the group which had assembled and then landed upon my back. "What rules would you have for us? Other than creating a family, recruiting new blood, strengthening bonds, what do you envision for us to create? What prospect, what life? How do you believe you will keep us safe, and how do you wish us to aid in that endeavor?" I inquired, eyes lingering upon the two large stags without ever actually focusing upon them. "Do you believe, wholly in your heart that this step family of Moon and Earth will be strong? Or do you believe that those who came from the Edge will be strong and fix whatever had failed here in the Falls?"

Always asking the hard questions. Why? It didn't serve me in the best of ways. But, still, I wanted to test these leaders - to see how they thought, and Kaj had said if we had questions to speak now. So, I did. And I only hoped that no one would truly mind the question of how they expected us to move forward…

Image Creds | Coding by Schwartze

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting] - by Kaj - 05-04-2015, 10:48 PM
RE: Old Oaks and New Roots [Herd Meeting] - by Rasta - 05-14-2015, 09:34 PM