the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND FOUR]

Lena the Songbird Posts: 663
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 4 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Imogen :: Common Kitsune :: Fire Heather

The plaguing, bellicose calls of war drummed against her ears, but all she could visualize, see, witness, was the limp, unconscious form of RISHIMA by her feet. Had she committed this act, this strange, sinful atrocity? How far would she go now, for her brethren, for her newfound family? Would she continue to scour the earth in a blinding, seizing rage for them? Demolish for them? Devastate for them? Die for them? Her blazing, ferocious heart gleamed from triumph and sank with sorrow, and she wasn’t sure which one would win out in this anarchic, lawless labyrinth. Her gaze settled upon the crashing battlefield, took in the surrounding clusters of swarming, clashing bodies, some comrades, some intruders, and pondered over how and where to bestow her newfound freedom. Without the former beast driving against her frame, dear Lena was allotted the option to choose her next opponent, to free another patriot from the binds of torture and agony. Her stare searched, rigid and heartless, no warmth kindled in the once compassionate slits, finally deciding upon lending aid to DESCARO.

Though her limbs ached, though her sides trembled with torment, she harried onward, towards the individuals scraping and tearing against her bay herd mate. She unfurled her own savage lament, strong, divine, bold, audacious and persevering in the infested world of campaigns and crusades, pinpointing her movements towards TARES. The familiar hue of FAELENE told her she was attempting to flank LEANDER, so Lena’s pursuit segmented upon the ebon invader. While TARES was distracted by her own assault upon DESCARO, the slender nymph and swan, ferocious, saw the dripping wound upon TARES’S left stifle, opting to segment her precision upon that weakened sector. She aimed higher, lowering her horn and driving it forward towards the mare’s left haunch, then swung it towards her flank, hoping to slash, puncture and lacerate.

[Having knocked out RISHIMA, Lena searches for another target. Finding DESCARO in a desperate situation, Lena opts to go for TARES, driving her horn towards her left haunch, then swinging it along her flank while the intruder is distracted.]

Ned Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Table by Alex

A jolt was sent through his body as his hooves connected with flesh and muscle. His hit, though it jolted his small body, did not have the power behind it that he had hoped it would. He did not give up the hope that despite the lack of power, it would leave the mare's shoulder bruised and aching and would hinder her movement. Once she was effectively slowed down it would be easy to end her and leave her nothing more than a bleeding, broken corpse on the battle ground. Just another casualty of war that only few would mourn in the end. Such was the inevitability of being a soldier.

As he turned on the mare he realized his mistake and steeled himself for the kick he saw coming. It was too late to dodge it so he turned more into the kick and threw his body forward so her hooves would hit lower on his body, and they did hit with a solid thunk against his chest. His breath caught in his throat as his muscles seized and spasmed under the force of her kick.

PSYCHE wasted no time in getting away from him. The moment her hooves were on the ground again he could hear her thundering away. Despite the ache in his chest and he weariness that was beginning to set in the stallion forced himself into moving. His right shoulder, an injury he had sustained from a previous battle, plagued him now as did his chest. His muscles were beginning to feel tight, but he steeled his mind against the pain and discomfort he was beginning to feel. That mattered little now. The only thing that mattered was catching PSYCHE and incapacitating her.

And so Ned lurched forward, slowly at first but the more he moved the more his tightening muscles began to feel a bit more loose. As he neared Psyche his head lowered, his bladed horn pointed right at the back of her left thigh where he hoped to sink his blade through flesh and into the muscle where he could slice tendons and leave her leg essentially useless. He was prepared for her to kick at him and if she should a simple dodge to the left would leave him out of range of her deadly hooves.

[Word Count: 385

Turned more in to Psyche's kick and threw his body forward so her hooves would hit his chest rather than his throat. Was left stunned and momentarily breathless at the force of her kick. As she ran he began to feel the weariness of the battle and his tightening muscles setting in. This spurred him into motion, which was slow at first, but he gained momentum as he moved. Aims to stab Psyche in the back of her left thigh and hopes to leave her leg useless. Should she kick at him he is prepared to dodge to the left, away from her hooves.]

Korra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Korra
thrilling to think, poor child of sin - it was the dead who groaned within
The gash on her shoulder where VIKRAM’s tail had hit her was bleeding, draping her leg in deep scarlet. It stretched all across her shoulder but was luckily nothing severe; it just looked brutal with the amount of blood that had leaked. She smiled through the pain of her bruised rib, breathing shallow but steady, her hind leg troubling her some as she reared up in her attack on KIARA. With a grimace of pain, she realized that she couldn’t hold it for much longer, so she let her weight crash down over KIARA as she found her own four legs once more.

With a warrior’s agility, the barbarian danced out of the young femme’s reach, plotting what move to make next. All around her, bodies were clashing as she sky was turning indigo in the east, the drowning sun in the west painting the sky as red as the ground on which the savage stood. The familiar terrain under her hooves made it easier for her to move despite her injured leg, though she had to bite down hard when jolts of pain raked through her scarred body. Her brown eyes were dull and cold, pure hatred seeping from their depths as she saw the black MASKAN charge at ALAN once more. That was when she knew what to do.

Gathering all her strength in the blink of an eye, she launched herself from her spot and galloped to MASKAN as the stallion bit out after ALAN. While galloping, a blood curling cry was uttered from the barbarian, going through bone and marrow. She leapt up and the dove at MASKAN’s lower part of the neck on his left side, antlers first as she threw her entire weight into the blow. Her hind leg was stiff and screaming in pain, making it flash red before her eyes as the anguish seemed to seep into the blood, spreading with every heartbeat.

It’ll be over soon enough, she thought, grinning madly as the taste of blood filled her mouth. She didn’t feel anything; there were no emotion to be poured out. Nothing but a machine, a maddened haze of hooves, teeth and antlers. She had felt the same when she had slain her captors, after gaining their trust she caught them off their guard and spilled their blood. It was just before she had come to Helovia, and Mauja had found her and offered her a home. Her home, the Edge; and now, she was ready to offer the same fate to this invading filth, leaving them crushed and broken in her wake. There is no time where you feel quite as alive as you do when extinguishing the light in someone else. It was power, it was intoxicating; and Korra was about to get herself proper drunk.

[465 words]
[Summary: Crashes down upon Kiara + moves away + uses rank magic Battle Cry for increased strength and accuracy in her attack + runs to Maskan and charges at Maskan’s left side of the neck, near the shoulder, with her antlers first as she leaps and hopes to crash into him]
[OOC: Sorry for not waiting for Kiara’s reaction, but it was either post now or I wouldn’t be able to make it]

Paladin the Valiant Posts: 153
Deceased
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 15 Years Buff: DANCE
Tamme
Paladin was taken aback as a crazed stallion ran at him, and Paladin’s jaws clamped on him instead of his true target, DELINNE. Who was this MONSTER? The stallion watched as their bodies turned to face on another, this MONSTER a very worthy opponent. Suddenly, MONSTER’s horn started to slice upward in the air, and Paladin threw his body into his hind legs to protect his face, but not before the tender skin on his newly healed cheek was cut back open. The pain of having scar tissue on his thin-skinned face was agony, and he growled audibly, throwing his body down and to the side, seeing blood leaking down over his uninjured crimson orb like bloody tears. He saw DELINNE’S hooves flash back at him, and Paladin was able to leap to the side and avoid most of the damage. The edges of her large hooves scraped the hair off of his shoulder, and he bared his ivory fangs, feeling the internal rage rising and the demon inside beginning to take hold.

MONSTER went off to fight with RICOCHET, so PALADIN returned to fending off the two rather brutal females from NED. The black dun stallion tossed his bloodied head and approached to NED’S side, facing PSYCHE along with NED. His crimson eyes were ever watchful for DELINNE, and he lowered his horn, watching as NED attacked his sister. Paladin followed suit. The black dun cantered, a slight limp forming from where his sister’s horn had pierced his hip, and he rounded to her side, jaws open to bite along her tender spine. Lifting one of his forelegs, he also aimed to scrape the hair off of PSYCHE’S foreleg; he knew how painful that was. Paladin was done with watching the two dark mares take after his friend. Now, PSYCHE would know what it felt like to be rounded by two enemies.

[313 words:

Defense: Paladin rears to avoide monster, but he scrapes his face anyway
Attack: moves to Psyche's side and aims to bite her spine and scrape her leg]

Giselle Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Ultimate horror often paralyses
memory in a merciful way
- H.P. Lovecraft

I realized the danger I was in as soon as PALADIN slipped out of the horn-lock I had tried to force. Cursing his speed, I found myself flailing my hooves in thin air and my belly dangerously exposed as my brother ducked in beneath the legs, spear aiming to puncture the skin and spill my guts into the dust. Ears disappeared into the whipping crimson of the mane as I danced backward and around, still balancing precariously on my powerful hinds. It was straining, the muscles protested and pained even as the searing heat within my blood began to wear off. It took great effort to move, and the loss of crispness of movement cost me precious seconds.

I felt the tip of his horn scrape against the thin hide on the underside of my belly and for a moment I went cold. Had he cut deep? Would this be the end of me, the final battle of Giselle the Bloody? I grinned madly and took the opportunity to slam my hooves into the exposed back of the stallion as the momentum should carry him past me, exposing the side and back to my mercy. And mercy was something I was short on right now.

Still waiting for the sensation of slippery guts spilling from the hot chamber of my bowel, I hissed as PALADIN swirled around and exposed his back at me. His attention was clearly divided, and that would cost him dearly. I turned to face his fleeing back and allowed my fronts to touch down into the ground, then bounced right up again as his back hooves lashed out in my direction. I felt air being pressed out of my lungs as he hit me square in the chest, the impact somewhat lessened due to my momentum upwards but none the less painful. Rather than to back off though, I embraced the pain and made use of the slight window of opportunity I had been offered, aiming my horn and pummeling down to bury it deep into the buttock of my idiotic brother who seemingly couldn't concentrate on our fight.

Then suddenly it felt as if all the winds in the world had decided to land upon my back. My weary muscles couldn't take the pressure but caved in, the front knees pressing down until they found support against the ground. I struggled to breathe, and with pallid eyes forced myself to look around to find the assailant. This was magic, had to be, and thus there must be a caster somewhere... I registered the sound of wind over feathers and a shadow growing larger and larger, blocking out the light of the setting sun.

Filthy pegasus, birdbrained unclean. I'd throw myself on Paladins horn rather than allow the dirty hooves of a tainted land upon my noble skin. Lips parted and bared the ivories in a growl as I forced my aching body to move. Ignoring the pain and the sweat that darkened the hide I threw myself to the right, grunting as the ground made contact with my side and hooves pounded hard into my left thigh. I rolled around and struggled up onto my feet, gasping for air as winds kept forcing me downward. No way. It was enough that I had been forced to my knees, I would not cave in further.

Once more the magic swirled through me, and once again my horn, eyes, and markings pulsated into a clear blue tone - the only warning anyone would get, provided that they knew what was coming.
I found KRI and focused on her body, not the blood this time but the muscles and all the heat they generated by moving. Then I turned it around, lowering the temperature of her body rapidly. An approximate of 37 degrees turned to minus 37 in a matter of seconds, and with a grin I reached out my neck and struck like a viper, hoping to rip a feather out of her winged appendage - and perhaps do more damage as well. The color of her wings was rather dull, but should be a good addition to my collection none the less.

[Word Count: 694 Magic Use: 2/2
Moved back and turned to the side; Paladins horn scraped along the underside of the belly, drawing blood but not cutting deep enough to disembowel her. Giselle attempted to kick him on the back with her front hooves.
She reared and took the kick in the front of her chest, then aimed her horn at his butt, hoping to spear the muscle.
Was forced to her knees by Kri's magic. Threw herself to the side and took the attack of the hooves on the left thigh. Rolled over to the other side and came up on her feet, using Freezing magic on Kri's muscles. Tried to rip a feather from Kri's wing. ]

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

The clamor of battle appeared to fade around him. It was as though a cover of wool had fallen before his ears, muffling each sound until they appeared muted and distant. Like the way a soft snowfall spreads peace and tranquility over a landscape, only the source of his dissociation wasn't nearly as pleasant. If the stallion had been able to retch, he probably would have. A nausea clawed at his throat, making him dizzy and cold as sweat beaded upon the gray coat. Every breath came in short bursts, pain stabbing through the leg and up the spine from even the slightest of movements.

It was a pain unlike nothing he had ever felt before, and the soldier had seen enough battles to know just how screwed he was in that moment. Not only in regards to the ongoing battle, but in the prospect of healing, of being able to survive the winter that swiftly closed in on them. How would he be able to move to keep his warmth, how was he going to rake snow away from the hidden grass? He wouldn't be able to defend against predators, crush the ice upon the creeks and ponds to get water, wouldn't move further south to find warmer pastures where the snow didn't lie as thick. No, he would be stranded there, in the misty forest at the edge of the world. No matter the outcome of the battle, he wouldn't be able to move anywhere. Was this truly going to be the end of him?

As if from a great distance, the coarse words of a AZZUEN penetrated his shocked daze. He was ordered to have Fajira assist with something, and without thinking about it he passed it on to the dragon. She protested, but he didn't acknowledge her attempts to remain by his side and protect him. He shooed her away, didn't even follow her through their minds eye to see the outcome of her assisting KIBA.

The white dragon cried in desperation as her bonded forced her to obey the order, concern flooding her entire being even as she turned around and headed back for the goat-like shape of AURELIUS. Her fire had already burned his rump, and she wouldn't waste precious energy on repeating the act - instead she joined forces with the young Brown, even though her presence wasn't strictly necessary.

Her small shape negated the erratic bursts of wind over the battlefield with deft elegance, pearly wings catching the light of the setting sun as she darted back and forth and blocked the path of the horned - her mind was distracted however, filled with pain and blurred by shock and confusion that reflected from Lace through the bond. She soon left the small group, leaving KIBA to handle the job that he was already doing so elegantly, and darted back towards the only one she truly cared about in this tangle of strangers. In the distance she could hear Akaith and the black-and-gold fight, and she recognized the draconian qualities of Vikram's voice - but they had no need for her aid, and so she was free to do as she pleased.

Fajira flapped the wings and pushed herself higher above the fighting shapes, blending into the thickening mist of evening as she worked her way back to Lace. Her pale eyes scoured the grounds for anything that appeared to be a threat, and narrowed as they focused on a pale four-legs with black dots sprawling over the hide. Her instincts told her that white was harmless, but the close proximity to her bonded along with the horn on the forehead overruled the desire to befriend anything of her own coloration.
Folding the wings to the lithe body the dragon dived down and cut through the air like a slender missile. Jaws opened, and from within a flaring blaze spilled out, controlled by the tongue and directed at the back of MAUJA as she passed over him from behind. The head moved from side to side in a zigzagging motion so that the flaming torrent was spread on a wider path - preventing the enemy from escaping her rage by moving to the side.

She passed over him in an elegant inverted arch, and once before the icy king Fajira allowed her flames to die out, spread the wings once more and worked her way up, out of reach for snapping teeth and spearing horns. She turned around in the air and began to head back, worry clawing at her insides at the prospect of anything happening to her other half. Their lives were connected, and should he die she would wilt away too - it wasn't allowed to happen. Sooner would she sacrifice herself so that he may live.

Word count: 798 Magic use: 2/2
Obeyed Azzuen and sent Fajira to help Kiba. She was distracted however and soon turned back towards Lace.
On the way back she flew over Mauja and breathed fire at him, then darted out of reach and returned to Lace.

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
 KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

My hooves collide with the rump of the unicorn as she squirms out of my way, crushed under the weight of the air. I use that momentum, the force from the impact, to bounce myself back up, wings clutching at the air to maintain my altitude. Extending them as I ricochet upward, it is then that I begin to feel it. First it starts off as a minor chill insinuating itself in my blood stream, but that slight warning is nothing compared to the completely unexpected cliff the magic takes next.

Like ice pouring into my blood through a sieve, I am almost immediately crippled by the chill. My wings lock, thankfully, in an expanded position. My heartbeat slows dangerously, making my breathing come in short gasps of air, which is as frightening as it is painful. My brain slows too, preserving my state of panic. However, this bitch would not be getting her trophy prize from me. While she may be the biggest harpy in her family, my own set of determination and fiery passion would likely beat hers tenfold. If she really thought that she could so easily destroy my sense of will, that girl was not only arrogant but an idiot. I call upon the wind, which had kept me from falling from the skies since the day in Isilme I battled with the griffons.

It rushes up toward my frozen limbs, pushing my figure upward and away from GISELLE'S greedy teeth. Instead of allowing her to pull a feather from my wing, I push my resolve into my limbs, commanding my legs to move, cold muscle complaining with a pulse of sharp pain, as I tear them into movement. I kick out with my back legs toward GISELLE's face, her open mouth. Let my hooves kick her teeth out in exchange for the freezing of my blood. It would suit her well, I think, to have a broken jaw. Yet, with the speed of my hooves greatly diminished by the power of her magic, it would likely not have much force.

I tug at the strings of the wind pushing my upward, moving my body farther away from the girl who snaps at my. Harder, I pull and push with what little power my mind has left in this crushing icy grip. Faster, I command the wind, until I am far enough away that my limbs begin to move with more ease, soaring past Ricochet's head and barely above the crowd as I sail forth, feeling pain in each fiber of my body as the chill wears off, my heart beginning to pump more easily. I think myself out of luck to help my comrades more, as exhaustion begins to take hold in my complaintive limbs. My grip upon the wind begins to fade, and the weariness of my body begins to sink in.

For a single, terrifying moment, my vision goes completely black as the weight of my magic comes crushing through my thick skull onto my mind. My wings droop, and I swerve unknowingly toward the right before righting myself. I blink my eyes rapidly, feeling panic set in my mind again, and when the fog clears around my tired brain I find myself falling terrifyingly toward the body of a unicorn - ALAN. I pull back on my tired wings, but this is not a fast enough reaction to keep the bulk of my weight from sliding toward her side, and in a last ditch attempt to make this movement meaningful, I extend my limbs, stretch out with my neck and snap half-heartedly at her poll. Perhaps I would clip and ear, but the motion was more to deter her from slashing at me with her horn that to cause injury.

The weight of my body, should it crush into hers, would do enough damage.

[ WC: 643; Magic Uses: 2/2;
Uses wind magic to escape Giselle's bite, and forces a kick out of her stiffened limbs toward her mouth. She goes sailing forward before being hit by a wave of exhaustion. Careens out of control and ends up sliding forward toward Alan, where she bites out at her poll to keep her from using her horn. ]

Descaro Posts: 77
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1hh :: 8 Buff: NOVICE
imi

Triumph surged through him as his horn struck into the flesh of LEANDER, feeling the joy of blood as it landed in blobs on his face. The red mixing with the blackness of his expression. Descaro didn't have time to celebrate for more than a few seconds however, a thundering of hooves and some angry words alerted him to the oncoming danger behind him. The Conscript flung his body round only to be met by an intense dizziness, his eyes blurred and TARES moved from left to right under his unstable vision. Hooves fell over each other as the impact from his previous loss of blood was taking even more of a hold over him. Just how much more could he take of this? He was about to find out when her short horn curved into his left shoulder, her slowed movements allowing his fumble of hooves to move enough out of the way for it not to be fatal. Although, did that really matter? Warmth spread across his fur as red liquid spewed out of the gash, his breathing coming in raspy puffs now.

Descaro wasn't allowed anytime to rest as LEANDER was already making his turn back towards him. Gritting his teeth and almost growling in pain he managed to angle his body into a buck. His body bunching up and becoming hard to move around in the tight space he had been backed into. Lashing out at the oncoming pegasus, steed who thought it wise to go for the jugular, the kick lacked in serious vigour. If he was lucky, the force of the charging dolt's run might allow him to cleave his head in. Although that would be a long shot considering the way his movements wobbled. This battle had to end soon! He could grit his teeth and stare death in the face all he wanted, the fact still remained that it was death who would have the last laugh if the battle continued much longer.

Sometime in the midst of the fray, LENA had made her way to the fight although Descaro didn't have time to say a greeting. As his rear hooves touched the ground he leaned back on them, muscles rippling underneath pools of blood. Oculars blurred and he could of sworn there were black dots in his vision, even so a rather unstable looking rear was formed. Front hooves lashed out angrily down at TARES' what he thought was the left side of her neck and shoulder area. Although he couldn't be too sure, such was his vision. His hopes resting on FAELENE to deal with LEANDER.

[w/c :: 436
Defence :: Tares horn charge does succeed in hitting him resulting in a gash across his left shoulder. Increasing blood loss dramatically slowing his reactions.
He kicks out in response to Leander's charge in attempt to get his hooves towards his face so the bite doesn't reach him. (Also hoping Faelene's moves helped)
Attack :: Descaro rears up at Tares as soon as he finishes his buck. The tight spacing not doing him any favours because of his bulky body. The rear is also not very powerful and quite wobbly.]

those who live are those who fight

Cineviam Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Theatricality and deception are powerful agents.
You must become more than just a man
in the mind of your opponent

The best defense is a good offense.

A sweeping amount of confidence had started to fill him once MIRAGE had returned to her equine form. His defense morphed into a counter-attack, he had squared back up to his swarthy opponent and blew a cloud of ash to swallow her face. He meant to keep coming, raining hellish limbs down like a cage over a wild animal. Keep her contained and if the opportunity presented itself, he would end this invasion with one fell stroke. Everyone knew that if you severed the head of the snake, the body died. But then VIKRAM interrupted and quickly deflated his moment of buoyancy. Dragons had so many weapons at their disposal and he didn’t have experience fighting them until now, after crossing Helovia’s Threshold.

Unfortunately his horn missed VIKRAM’s wing and the hybrid would still be able to take flight and attack from above like Akaith. Cineviam couldn’t even spare a second to dwell on that disappointment because as soon as his vision cleared of the copper VIKRAM, he saw MIRAGE (a battering ram in the disguise of a mare that had masqueraded as a dragon) was stubbornly charging him down a third time. He had hoped that the ash would have debilitated her for a couple more seconds but he would need to deal with her quickly. He didn’t want to be double-teamed by her and her mate.

The soot-stained stallion had not fully reared and since he was already descending, there was only a foot between his front hooves and the ground when she struck his side. Under normal circumstances he would have bet that their weight difference (Cineviam being the heavier of the two) and his close proximity to the dirt would have meant that he would need to take her charge full force, but that she would never succeed at knocking him to the ground. However, his right hind leg had already suffered repeated abuse so when MIRAGE collided with him, it gave out and he felt his weight teeter in that direction. In desperation his coiled left hind leg straightened, forcing him higher in the air while his back arched and ribs twisted, bringing his front end into the direction of the fall to save himself.

Since her attack wasn’t entirely successful (Cineviam was still standing) meant MIRAGE had to go with her back up plan, cantering to a spot several metre’s away. Three legs had scrambled to right himself while the fourth dangled uselessly and Cineviam took a moment to test it before pursuing. It was weak, useless to kick but could still bear his weight. He hadn’t thought to where VIKRAM had gone, neither had he seen the coppery dragon hybrid approaching. Cineviam didn’t wait for his surprise; he had turned and started to chase after VIKRAM’s girlfriend. The stream of fire scorched his retreating rump and he hissed with pain as it throbbed – nerves firing off angry protests. The burns he received from the Sun God had been spread out over his neck and shoulder, this time he had just the one large burn near the base of his tail. But the hot ache the delved deep into muscle was the same.

The devil lingered in those red eyes as they zeroed in on MIRAGE.

All he saw was red in the haze of his anger, he loosed a great bellow. Her boyfriend might have saved her from his methodical attack style but he had spurred Cineviam into a reckless violence. He wanted to inflict as much pain onto her as he felt. He charged like a bull, path arching out wide before plunging in toward her side. Head swung left just before he reached MIRAGE and then he braced his jaw and used every muscle in his neck to fling it to the right. Aiming to open MIRAGE up from shoulder to hip – or if she is trying to evade him, whatever expanse of body is closest. He does not stop there, for he no longer cares for retaliation and he keeps coming. Head lowered close to his knees as he followed the black mass in front of him like a heat missile (Cineviam has lost all awareness of the position of her body, he doesn’t care). Then he tossed his head heavenward as if he could toss her like a ragdoll or like a raging bull tossing a Matador.

Then he canters away, red eyes seeking VIKRAM but the dragon hybrid is at the other end of battlefield near Mauja. His head start to clears as he stops and looked back to MIRAGE; the pain begins seeping back into his awareness and he wonders if this is done.

i.MIRAGE knocked him off balance as he was coming
down from his half rear and he nearly falls.

Starts to chase the retreating mare down
he is blasted from behind by VIKRAM's fire.

Pushed past anger by the fire he recklessly charges MIRAGE
and tries to cut her with his horn from shoulder to hip

then puts his head down and tries to get his horn under her
to gouge/fling MIRAGE into the air.

ii.1/2 magic uses

iii.795 words

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
The hit worked… Well sort of. ALAN did not hit the ground as the pair slammed into her. Somehow instead the bay was trying to push her way out of the circle of bodies. Kiara dug in her hooves, determined not to allow the unicorn any movement forward. Her bite however had hit its mark, but not deep as she had wanted it. The unicorn even dared to call her a bitch again. This time wordlessly she snapped. Trying to push forward with her hind quarters, she snapped and bit at any part of the bay’s face and neck she could reach. At the same time her front legs sought out any part of ALAN’s legs she could reach. Even if she just scraped her, Kiara did not care. She wanted to hurt this mare for daring to try and harm one of the Qian. That was when the pain hit from horns, well antlers slashing across her rear. She could feel the blood starting to drip down her white rump. Quckly she lashed out with her hind legs trying to kick any part of KORRA she could.

No sooner than she hind hooves hit the ground, the second slam of ALAN’s shoulder into her chest shoved the roan back a bit. This however did not stop Kiara. As the bay tried to push past her, Kiara rose up to her hind legs striking out with all she had. It was now or never. She did not even care if ALAN pushed her over. MASKAN and TORASIN would be there to make sure the bay did not get any bright ideas until Kiara could get on her feet again. The rush of air behind her as KORRA tried to land on her back startled the young fighter and she squealed in fear. The tables were turning and not in her favor. Green eyes looked for members of the Qian to help, hoping that they to would not leave her out numbered.

[WORD COUNT: 331

Summary - Took KORRA's slash to her rear as she is focused on ALAN trying to bite and kick her. Rears up as ALAN tries to shove forward narrowly missing KORRA's rear
OOC: this is crap, but didnt want her knocked out]

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
The young warrior snorts angrily as his bite misses its mark on KORRA. However he does not wait long as when h ran to go help Ricochet, only to turn around and see ARCHIBALD being attacked. Quickly he moves to attack MONSTER, but is surprised to find that he completely misses MONSTER! With an angry snort he continues after MONSTER, not so ready to let him go. However he is intercepted and hits LUCIOUS instead. Normally chocolate brown eyes turn black with the want of revenge. This stallion was going to pay! Aaron quickly side-steps away from the thrashing head and horn, feeling it narrowly miss. By this time the young knight is sweating, finding himself not as ready for battle as he thought. However he did have one more trick up his sleeve or well so to speak. As ARCHIBALD’s warrior stomp shook him, Aaron focused on LUCIOUS. It wasn’t long until the signs of his illusion magic took effect. An evil grin was on his face as for the second time he lit his opponent on fire… Well sort of. One of these days, he was going to have to try it on himself, see if it worked and how it felt….

[WORD COUNT: 204]