the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil
You can sleep with a gun but
When you gonna wake up and fight?

Dust. It was everywhere. Despite the rocky terra that was the World's Edge, a battle such as this managed to kick up quite the cloud of dirt. Even still, the shadow-mare charged forward, amber orbs glowing in the dying sun. She was so close, so very close to her brother, her horn aiming directly for him. A sudden noise overheard caught her attention, and just in time; a dodge to the right allowed her to avoid what surely would have been a deadly strike, but it set her off balance. A sudden swerve brought her somewhat back into line, but even as she felt her horn scrape along Paladin's flank, there was a sharp pain in her nape.

Psyche screamed her fury as a chunk of hair and flesh was carried off by one of the skyrats. Blood quickly bubbled to the surface, whisked away by the wind blowing past her still-quickly moving body. But Kri was gone, off into the air once more. A snarl ripped through the ebony fae's teeth, and such was her distraction and anger towards Kri that she did not see Ned's approach until the last moment; his horn was leveled at her side in an attack that she herself had just attempted to utilize. She shrieked in surprise, attempting vainly to leap to the side. Though she avoided being impaled, she did not avoid total injury; she had swung to face NED, she did not do so quickly enough. His horn scraped down her side and over her haunch, creating a deep, profusely-bleeding cut.

The shadow-mare turned again as he galloped by her, and then charged after him, anger flashing in her eyes. Forgotten was her lust for Paladin's blood; now her desire for vengeance on these idiotic creatures was centered on NED. She wasn't sure if he would continue on to elsewhere in the fray, but she was hoping that he would turn to come after her again. Bring it on, she thought, the warmth of her bleeding nape and side lending her strength, adrenaline. It stung, sure, but she had been trained for work through this. He would have to do better than that to down her. Her head again lowered, horn pointing for NED. If he turned, her charge should turn into a thrust into his neck; if not, she would use her force to slam into him when he slowed again.

[W/C | 405
Psyche dodges Kri's hooves but has a chunk of flesh and mane ripped out toward the base of her neck. Ned's attack left her with a gash from her shoulder to haunch on her left side, and in fury she charged after him. If he turns to face her, she levels her horn at his neck; if he goes for a new target, she intends to follow him and use the force of her run to crash into him, hoping to throw him to the ground.]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Psyche

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Psyche - 09-25-2012, 07:35 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM