the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

He didn't have time to reflect over whether or not the attacks landed where they should. As he moved to the side of KORRA Lace felt a searing sting in his thigh as something scraped by. The stallion winced and felt how warm blood began to trickle down the skin, unable to spare time enough to look at the injury inflicted by ARABELLA, but guessing it was rather shallow. The relief that washed over him was only temporary though. Almost immediately after the first attack a second one came, in the form of a swiftly approaching unicorn with the head lowered and fully intent on crashing into the rearing stallion. Lace saw AURELIUS coming but didn't have time to react, his teeth still snapping at the antlered mare and all the weight placed on both hind legs to keep him upright.

The impact of the ram was tremendous and hit the soldier right above the haunch, with a force that pushed him to the side and out of balance. He screamed in pain as he felt the bone within the leg snap, the impact as the forefeet returned to the ground enough to send a jolt of agony through his broken leg. The sting from the scrape was drowned in the torrent of torment, he could feel the edges of the bone-pipes scrape against each other within the bruised flesh.

Fajira felt his pain and screamed furiously from her location above the battlefield, only too eager to dive into the fray and get back at the horned one who dared to hurt her other half. Her pale form darted down towards the mass of fighting bodies, breathing in deeply before letting out a swirling torrent of crimson flames. They seared the air around, aiming for the rump of the fleeing AURELIUS and anyone who dared try to approach Lace.

He was grateful for the brief respite she was able to give him. Battling against shock, the stallion began to limp his way out of the worst of the chaos and towards the back of the invading forces, relying on Fajira to cover his back with her flames. Every movement was sheer pain, but in the midst of it all his mind tried to piece together the logic of what had happened. His leg had broken. Snapped clean off.. It was unlikely for something like that to happen, goats shouldn't be able to amass that kind of force even with a running start.

T'was no goat, but horse Fajira corrected with unusually soft voice. Well, but.. but alright, that made more sense. Larger, faster, and hit in an unlucky place. If he hadn't reared just then, if he'd been able to move away, change the place of impact just a little...

Focus! Still in battle!

His attention was snapped back to reality. A brutal reality, where he had become an easy target for anyone who noticed that the silver stallion was unable to defend himself properly. Lace gritted his teeth against the agony and found a small hole in the battlefield, where no one seemed to be heading right away. There he would wait, prepared to meet whatever fate the Gods saw fit to throw at him.

[Word count: 535 Magic Use: 1/2

Was scraped over the thigh by Arabella. Aurelius ram landed between the hock and the knee and broke his bone. Fajira attempts to hit Aurelius rump with her flames, and attacks anyone who aims toward Lace. They move back through the army, before halting and waiting for anyone to attack.]

BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lace - 09-26-2012, 11:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM