the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Arabella Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Arabella barely had enough time to notice the injury she had inflicted upon Lace before she herself was attacked. Taken by surprise, the spotted mare fell to the ground in a twist of legs as ARCHIBALD, the tall, onyx Shire horse crashed into her with his powerful body. She winced in pain, her left shoulder had gone numb with the impact, and it felt like she had strained one of the muscles in her leg. Stunned, she sat there for a second, taking in what had just happened to her, and staring up at the sheer size of ARCHIBALD who practically dwarfed her. Realizing that the beast could probably crush her like an annoying insect while she laid there, the mare scrambled to her feet.

This is so unfair! she was angry that a horse this size would pick on a smaller, weaker one, even though it completely made sense. With fury rushing through her she threw herself at ARCHIBALD, thrashing her head back and forth, hoping to slash his neck with her horn. Arabella spun round and as she retreated, tried to kick at ARCHIBALD’s knee.

[Arabella is knocked over by Archibald's attack. When Arabella gets up she runs at him and tries to slice Archibald's neck with her horn. As Arabella turns to try and get away, she aims a kick at Archibald's knee]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM