the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Deimos the Reaper Posts: 527
Deceased atk: 7.0 | def: 12 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 72.5 | Buff: NUMB
Heather

He was calm, composed, and chilling, despite the travesties that unraveled before and around him. The murky, haunting cries of the battlefield didn’t torment him, didn’t unnerve him, didn’t touch the cool, callous contortions of his brutality. He was too immersed in the wicked, savage candor of this heinous tribulation, these merciless doldrums, to even polish a sentiment for another flayed body or fleeing soul. Instead, he remained the unreadable, the stoic, the nonchalant, the deadly, nefarious ghost whispering war drums over the vivid plains. Collected and insouciant, the empty vessel, the heartless blackguard, felt the grind of his sword hit against his combatant, the hardened kick launched upon the other’s hide – then prepared himself for an oncoming onslaught. His chosen enemy seemed weakened, haggard, sluggish along the Edge’s crisp, solidified grounds, and perhaps, had Deimos been more given time to reflect, he would have relished in the gift his curse had proffered, in the pulsing, maddening distortions of his puissant enchantments. Instead, he felt the hooves of MADYRN lash out at his hind, sharp and poignant along the arch of his left hip.

The pain was a dull, muted ache. He gave no heed to its diligent warnings, and continued onward, a cruel, predacious monster intent on capturing his prey. When MADYRN trotted away, the ravenous beast marched afterward, stalking, maneuvering with the meticulous, graceful ease of a wolfish heathen, pursuing, hunting, hounding. His movements were swift, rapacious, and he launched with a feverish, blinding fury. His sword, brilliantly sharp and lustrous, tipped towards the foe, to puncture, to lacerate, to devastate and cripple the slow-moving equine. He attempted to pierce MADYRN’S left hind leg, aiming towards the hock or stifle in a long, swinging arch. Thereafter, he moved forward once more, gaining momentum against the rocky ground, and endeavored to ram his own shoulder into MADYRN’S left side again.

[311 words. Deimos feels the hit of MADYRN’S kick along his left hip (upwards, towards the rump). Ignoring the twinge of pain, he follows after MADYRN, lowering his horn to slice against MADYRN’S left hind leg, in one swing. Afterwards, he gains momentum and aims to ram his body into MADYRN’S left side.]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Deimos - 09-26-2012, 05:03 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM