the Rift

Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

Torasin felt a keen satisfaction as his hooves found their way into the bay vermin's barrel, her grunt further proof his attack had been successful. Kiba was air bound still after escaping the flying buck, blood dripping from his claws. They were not alone however, another sound of hooves hitting flesh and bone reached his ears as KIARA made her first blow on their adversary. He gave the mare a short nod of thanks though didn't really know the femme but he would find her again one day to thank her properly. That's if they survived this sorry battle. The paint didn't have long to mull over it however, ALAN was now baring her horn down on him. She had recovered better than Torasin had expected and the surprise left him paralysed. He watched as her horn neared it's target, flinching as he prepared to die.

A fumble of hooves stole the moment and a flash of brown obscured his vision. MASKAN and Kiba. The Foothills Warrior twin of Madryn and brother to Mirage was attempting to bowl over the viscous Edge mare, meanwhile Kiba's sharp claws nipped into the left elbow of his bonded. The small pain caused Torasin to launch into the air with front hooves lashing at the sky. If MASKAN'S attack failed, ALAN'S horn would surely pierce the left tendon of the painted gentleman. Kiba trilled in urgency and Torasin tightened his nerve. His frozen terror had almost cost the brown his life, Torasin's inability to become a fighter and protect others left a sickening feeling of guilt inside him. Emerald oculars narrowed in determination as he used the guilt to spur himself on. I am not useless! I WILL protect those I love.

Resolve clutched in a vice grip, Torasin bolted forward to block ALAN'S escape to the left. Throwing the bulk of his body towards her, acting as a barrier in attempt to push her towards KIARA and MASKAN. Surrounding the mare with his two other comrades, hoping the sheer force in numbers would have her down and out. His eyes were laced with slight worry after hearing KIARA'S outburst, begging silently for her not to do anything rash.

Smack!

Torasin let out a blood curling scream as AURELIUS rams into his left leg, feeling his knee shift in an unnatural way. Heat rushed to the injured area as he stumbled to the side, barely missing the random buck from the little brute. He felt the urge to be sick, the pain searing through his body and his eyes glazing over. No. Kee- Keep Going! Stand up and fight! His inward encouragement to himself was amplified by Kiba's deafening scream.

Honourable and heroic words maybe but the fact still remained that Torasin was unable to walk properly. His attacks would have to be close range. The paint gritted his teeth and shouted upwards at Kiba. "Trap him." Kiba trilled in confirmation and flew at speed after the little AURELIUS. The eager dragon, hoping his speed matched that of the ram horned pony, swooped down in front of him and screeched loudly. Meanwhile, Torasin had made a painful trot behind them and hoped to cage AURELIUS between him and Kiba. As he moved he swung his left leg to the outside, to lessen the pain by not bending it. The brown allowed a little fire to be seen from his mouth, not letting it loose, hoping to drive the pony back towards Torasin.

If the paint could only fight close range, he'd need this chap to play along. Their plan was simple, Torasin hoped the threat of being turned into ash would be enough for AURELIUS to run back towards him. The next part was tricky and didn't hold a high success rate. In fact, the whole plan was silly but it was all Torasin had at the moment.

He let an almost idle thought run through his mind, knowing full well Kiba could hear it.
If he isn't a good boy, fry him.

________

[w/c :: 669
Defence :: Kiba scrapes Torasin's left elbow to cause him to rear, if Maskan's attack isn't successful on Alan then Alan's horn will pierce Torasin's left tendon.

Attack :: Torasin rushes to the aid of Kiara and Maskan. Should Alan be on the ground then Torasin is simply standing in her way to the left. Should Alan still be standing then Torasin barges his own body into her left side. All of this is hoping to trap her between himself, Kiara and Maskan.
Aurelius' attack hits him perfectly from the left side giving Torasin a knee injury (explained below) which restricts his movements. Torasin and Kiba attempt to cage Aurelius between them, Kiba trying to scare him with fire and Torasin hoping he will run back towards him.

Injury Sustained :: Bone fracture to the left knee. Making it painful to walk on and causing Torasin to move wide to avoid bending it.]

dappledstock.deviantart.com | skystockprovider.deviantart.com | lumibear.deviantart.com | art by veradaine.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lucius - 09-24-2012, 07:14 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Giselle - 09-24-2012, 12:56 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Lloyd - 09-24-2012, 06:58 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Ned - 09-26-2012, 06:46 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Aurelius - 09-26-2012, 11:42 AM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Arabella - 09-26-2012, 01:25 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Korra - 09-26-2012, 01:40 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Torasin - 09-26-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Monster - 09-26-2012, 06:50 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Jaydan - 09-26-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Bring me to Life [Invasion - ROUND THREE] - by Cineviam - 09-26-2012, 08:38 PM