the Rift

Elephant March

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
<style="padding:5px;">

Rexanna paid attention to what Mauja had to speak of from the World’s Edge. Her curiosity large in the fact that it was a place quite unknown to her. However, hearing that the goddess of the Moon had done some tampering with Dragon’s Throat made her a bit more interested. The mare had no idea that things like that could happen here. After all, she never really heard much of the word god or goddess back at the Basin. Truth be told, however, she hadn’t really spent much time asking about it either. She was pretty unsure in that area, however, she knew how beautiful the Basin was and even though she didn’t know the history, she might be able to sell just the glory of it. She listened politely, though. No harm done in a place as peaceful as the Threshold always appeared to be.

Yet, if there was one thing that Rexanna knew, it was that looks can be entirely deceiving. Firsthand experience in that department kept her on her toes yet still appearing to be calm. One thing she couldn’t really get over was how this massive giant was ever so kind to them both. At first glance, she truly thought this male could be insane; but at the moment he seemed to be such a gentleman and kind. However, hearing Tembovu’s comment to her caused another gentle laugh to escape her maw. “Ah yes, but nostalgia is something that cannot be replaced.” She spoke in regards to the previous comment by Tembovu when Mauja stopped his speech; just to be polite. Rexanna, turning her head back and forth from the two stags as they exchanged conversation, her eyes continued to linger on the golden creature. Noticing a slight shift in his demeanor for a slight second before it returned almost back to normal.

The vixen took note of his smiles to her and she continued to keep a content one plastered to her face, enjoying the peace of the company regardless of separate herds being here and trying to recruit him with them. It, again, was something she still had yet to get used to. Her ears twitching lightly as Tembovu turned his attention to her and commenting about her. Shaking her head lightly she offered a gentle laugh that seemed to lightly accompany his strong content one. She swished her tail lightly before clearing her throat and bouncing her attention from Mauja to residing finally on Tembovu, feeling the slight amount of huge raindrops dancing across her back as they slid from the leaves from above. “As I said before, I’m still learning much about this place. However I can assure you that if you’re looking for a gorgeous place, the Basin definitely has that to offer. It’s quite up North, but because of which mountains surround the location. Even though it seems like it would be cold, being covered in snow, it can be quite homey.” She smiled to them both. “We have guards that stand at the entrance. Sentinels of which would put your size to absolute shame.” Another laugh escaped and she smiled smugly, content with herself.

Shifting her weight a bit, the chain danced and gleamed with movement. “It honestly makes me slightly homesick at times. While I didn’t live in a place like the Basin, the way the herd works definitely makes me feel comforted in knowing that I’m welcome. However, the Basin is choosey. You will not stay in if you don’t fit in; I guess is what I’m trying to say. Trespassers are dealt with immediately thanks to those huge Sentinels. As well as the only creatures I have come across have been horned much like all of us here.” Her voice had become soft and her smile had slightly disapated before she shook out her mane. “I can assure you, my dear, that the Basin is an absolutely breathtaking sight to be seen.

"SPEAK!"

Tagged; @[Tembovu] @[Mauja]
Notes; Mr. Nice Guy is adorbs tho xD
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Elephant March - by Tembovu - 05-05-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: Elephant March - by Rexanna - 05-05-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: Elephant March - by Mauja - 05-06-2015, 06:00 AM
RE: Elephant March - by Tembovu - 05-07-2015, 02:39 AM
RE: Elephant March - by Rexanna - 05-07-2015, 04:04 AM
RE: Elephant March - by Mauja - 05-09-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: Elephant March - by Tembovu - 05-11-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: Elephant March - by Rexanna - 05-11-2015, 01:56 PM
RE: Elephant March - by Mauja - 05-13-2015, 09:44 AM
RE: Elephant March - by Tembovu - 05-18-2015, 10:56 PM