the Rift

Collapse Panel Code

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Hello dears! If this is in the wrong place I'm terribly sorry and feel free to move it round.

Wanda made me this AWESOME profile code, and its inspired me to clean the place up a bit. Problem is, I'm afraid I've put too much into his profile, and I think it would look awesome to have collapsible panels for some of it. Sort get it a little neater.

But of course my coding skill level is nill, and online searches to find something have well, not been successful. Anyone have a code for this I could borrow? Or could teach me how to make one? I'd be ever so grateful. I'm looking for something like the panel collapse things on Arah's profile, (which I think is the same for the Apperance/Personality/ect on everyone's ???)

Help would be much appreciated!

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Sikeax the Sea Soul Posts: 355
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 5 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Hobgoblin :: Common Rougarou :: Water & Seoul :: Plain White Dragon :: Toxic Breath Zuno
Code:
<div class="panelcollapsed"><h2><center>NAME</center></h2><div class="panelcontent">
Content content content
</div></div>

you were angels,
so much more than everything

:: please tag me
:: minor force and power play allowed

Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
For panel open by default, change "panelcollapsed" just to "panel" :)
it's the script built in to the normal profile collapsibles, HOWEVER, DON'T use HTML in the heading (like the example Zuno gave has a centering tag). The open/close is stored in a cookie and if you use tags ( < > ) in it, it will save the same cookie for all things with tags in it (at least it used to xD idk now). So if you want extra styling, use a style="" thing after the h2. It toggles when you click the h2, so.. yeah.
Code:
<h2 style="text-align: center;">NAME</h2>
is recommended to make it able to save a cookie for each thing you're trying to toggle :)
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Awesome! Thank you both so much! This is going to look so neat and lovely now! =D

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Zahra Posts: 64
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 2 Years
Hanna :: Common Kitsune :: Fire & Ilham :: Bark Spider :: None Riven
And thanks for asking Hawke ;D