[OPEN] Technicolor Sunset

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali

With you by my side I can do anything
When we swing, babe, we hang past right and wrong

"Eva."

"Yes." Her voice was little more than a whisper as she answered Thor. It was strange being alone with him and not having Tallis there with her, constantly critiquing everything she said and telling her not to over analyze Thor's actions and words. It still amazed her how the dragon had taken to him, especially after such a rocky start between the two of them, but as she thought back she was glad. Thor was exactly what she had needed and Tallis must have sensed that. Thor broke down every barrier she'd constructed around her heart to keep everyone out, broke her down then built her back stronger than she'd been. Somewhere along the rocky path of their relationship that was littered with argument after argument she'd fallen for him and ... she was actually okay with that. She was happy.

"I love you."

"I love you, too." She said for the first time. It felt wonderful to let the words fall so easily from her lips and to let them wash over her. It had been far too long since she'd allowed herself to love and be loved. Far, far to long. There was still that small ping of fear that plagued her and she would be lying if she said that she wasn't scared, but she had to let go of it. She had to allow herself to live and to move past everything that had hurt her before so she could have a future that was worth living for and she wanted that future to be more than just her and Thor.

"Thor?" Eva hesitated, unsure of how to approach the subject of foals. She wondered if he would even want them. "I ... I want to have a family."

Thor the Gentleheart && Evangeline the Pure

Messages In This Thread
Technicolor Sunset - by Thor - 05-06-2015, 10:09 PM
RE: Technicolor Sunset - by Evangeline - 05-06-2015, 11:45 PM
RE: Technicolor Sunset - by Thor - 05-13-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: Technicolor Sunset - by Evangeline - 05-20-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: Technicolor Sunset - by Thor - 05-20-2015, 07:16 PM