Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
alleo</style>
close your eyes, i know what you see
the darkness is high, and you're in ten feet deep
but we've survived more terrible monsters than sleep
and you know i will be here to tell you to breathe
</style>

After assuring that Rasta had been safe during the invasion, Alleo left her to go about her business so he could find a healer to heal the worst of his wounds. The pain that came along with cuts and bruises was nothing new to the stallion. He had weathered far more battles than anyone in Helovia would give him credit for. He'd been trained all of his life to be a fighter, had killed any that he'd been instructed to, all while trying to teach his sister that there was more to life than fighting and death. He had known that it wasn't true for him he would always be sucked back into a world of fighting, but he wanted Lakota to have more than he'd ever had. He hadn't wanted her to go through her entire life with the mentality that the only thing tomorrow would bring was another fight. He wanted her to wake up, smile, and be happy. If that meant that he had to step in and fight all of her fights for her he would, becuase he wanted so much better for her.

"Fratello!"

There was no mistaking Lakota's voice or their language, so when he heard her he stopped and turned then waited, his body braced and ready for her to crash into him. When she didn't he was mildly disappointed. "Are you not happy to see me, sorella?" He asked, his head tilting. He reached out to nudge her cheek with his muzzle, but she was already distracted and assessing his wounds like she always did. It was what they'd always done. He'd use his body as both a weapon and a shield and she would tend to his wounds and scold him for not allowing her to fight. But how could he allow her to when it was his duty to protect her?

"I'll kill her."

"Why?" Alleo asked, frowning. "Becasue she fought to defend her home? Wouldn't you have done the same thing? I..." He cut himself off because he'd almost said that he would have done the same, but it was a lie. He'd had the option of defending his herd and he'd thrown it all away without a second thought just so he could protect his sister. "She did right by her herd, you cannot fault her for fighting to keep what was her's." He did not hate Kiara or her companion for wounding them as they had. They garnered a bit of respect from the stallion. "Calm yourself." He murmured as he saw the fire in Lakota's eyes. "You know I've been in worse shape before, this is nothing."

"."

Credits

Messages In This Thread
take me home to your heart - by Lakota - 05-07-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: take me home to your heart - by Alleo - 05-07-2015, 10:18 PM
RE: take me home to your heart - by Lakota - 05-10-2015, 10:12 PM