the Rift

[OPEN] King of Another Kind

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Posting Poetics

Now this was his kind of place. The gold let his body lean against the cool pillar of stone as his earth eyes peered into the Rotunda. Always when the golden had travelled to this spot some lovely manner of distraction came, and brought a much needed laugh. Mind delved into the shadows and remembered the mare who had stood before the lying tongue here, humming her soft song. Head gives a vigorous shake and the hawk charm against his neck silently sways from place. The gold had tried not to look at the charm too much, he did not want to go back to those days of little rest and great emotional conflicts. Thankfully he was in the right place to forget all that.

Autumn leaves fall about the Rotunda’s steps like a golden path way. Haldir was out there now, grazing about the little summer grass left. Meanwhile the golden, in his ever silent step, moves into the stone palace. Here he felt like a king, ready to command and dictate. Of course that wasn’t his style. He preferred the shadows this place offered, and the way the errie building made his imagination jump. But while, he admitted he was not a king, and never preferred to be one, his pride was not immune to standing out looking over the little meadow. Snorting he moves back into the shadows, nosing at the drapes and leaves, investigating who might have been here since he was last. Perhaps he would stay a while, a see what fate brought him to play with. What jester would they send for their king’s amusement? A low soft chuckle lifted from him at the thought. True he was no king, but it was ever so fun to rule, command, and demand distractions. So does the king of thieves command.

"Speech"
Tag;;@[Sialia]
OOC;;
Wardrobe;; Golden cloak, circlet, armband, hawk charm, satchel (polearm, dagger
Identities;; Ampere, Cashmere

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

Blue eyes close, trying to blink away the fear, the frustration, the broken ego. I needed to get away from the frozen reaches I had called home. A shattered pride refused to let me stay there a moment longer. I wanted out.

I just wanted to run away, and never look back. Shame was the heavy weight on my shoulders, shame of my failures, to myself, to my leaders... They hadn't said anything about it, but I knew that they knew that I was a joke. Soldier? Who was I kidding? I couldn't even beat our silly air headed sunshine blowing time mender.

So why was I even trying to be someone I wasn't meant to be?

But I was just running away from the problem, instead of facing it. But maybe I wasn't used to this sort of situation. I was so used to being on my own that I was having issues with herd life. Working together, caring for each other... That wasn't anything I was good at. I was good at working alone, and caring only for myself. Being a mother? I was probably failing my daughter in the mom department too. I obviously couldn't hold it together.

Maybe I should just leave?

No. I can't leave. That would just make me a coward. and the only thing worse than a failure is a cowardly failure.

I open my eyes, before continuing on my path. I wouldn't leave... But I still needed a few moments to myself. Carefully I pick my way through firs and old tree's, thoughts occupying my mental space, never letting my head rest. I was troubled, and I didn't know what to do.

Soon though I come to a stop, watching a deer graze. Lucky deer. I'm sure it didn't have much to worry about... But then again, maybe it did. It was in the race for survival, just like the rest of us. Avoid starvation, dehydration, decapitation... But make sure there is room for reproduction, happiness, and those quiet moments that keep you from going insane. Maybe the deer wasn't so lucky after all.

Then my eyes lift, and I look at what seems to be a structure, and it's a beautiful one. It brings peace of mind, if only for a moment, as soon my gaze is stolen away from it, unto a gold. A chuckle has slipped from his golden lips, interrupting my pretty thoughts and stealing the show from what was a serene scene with a deer and a really pretty rotunda in a fall setting.

For a moment anger flashes through me, at him for ruining it. But then it dies down, because I'm pretty sure he doesn't know I'm here. But... Wait.

I squint my eyes slightly.

I know him. He's Thranduil, our master sleuth. The king of tongues, the king of thieves... I had given him a hard time the last time I had been in his presence. But, that was a year ago. A smile lifts the corner of my inky lips. It was certainly amusing. But what was he doing here? And the deer? Oh yes, I remember seeing it at the gift giving event with the giant turtle... He had grown since then. So that must be the golds companion. Slowly my head cocks as I watch the golden boy rummage through the bushes. Even when he looks like a kook he's still hot. Stupid golden boy.

Carefully I step closer, watching him, and ignoring the deer, before coming to a stop. "Why hello there Goldilocks." The smirk turns up even more as silken words flow out, protecting the soft broken interior behind a wall of lies.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Thranduil]
Words;;615 words
Notes;; I couldn't remember if you liked to be tagged, and I was to lazy to check so I figured if you didn't want to be tagged this would be the last time ^^ <3 Ennnnjoy

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

The distraction proved just around the corner. Haldir heard her first. The deer’s ears lift and for a moment he looks to the woman. He knows her features though, for he indeed had seen her before. Though of course he had been very young at the time. An ear falls back and he looks with those pale eyes to the stone building, thinking of his bonded within. Then he looks back to the woman. After a moment of some hidden judgement he lowers his head continuing to graze and be the mare’s pretty picture of life. He did not feel the need to warn the golden this time. The mare was of no threat, and the golden was more than capable to handle this, of that Haldir was most certain.

He was wrong in that assertion though. Nosing about some fallen clothes at the edge of the building, the first the golden hears of a new comer is her voice. Harks immediately pin back and teeth bare. How dare some peasant sneek up behind this ‘king of thieves’, the golden would show them who they were dealing with. Perhaps he would get to enact his fantasy of being a ruler today after all. But the flash of aggression proves pointless as he sees who it is, and process the tone. Harks lift back up and a smirk rises on his lips instead.

The golden also remembered Sialia, but of course a little more round in the middle. How many seasons had it been since? It was back in the ages of Illynx was it not? Yes, she had been there that day too. Of course Sialia was most certainly not pregnant now. In fact she wasn’t a bad picture at all, especially given the tone she just spoke in. The nickname though would cost her some points. Most certainly a snide remark, but first, business. Turning the golden looks to the deer. Haldir still grazes. The gold tries to hide his annoyance, but he was most likely unsuccessful, especially as he speaks up. “Haldir. Tithen can?!” [A little shout/warning?] The deer looks up with distant eyes and bleats a return, small and meek. The golden can only snort and look back to the mare, but the deer, once his head returns to the grasses to graze can be seen wearing a wide grin.

Looking now fully at the dark mare the golden can not help but let a smirk rise up on his lips. His memories of her that afternoon were vague, as it was so long ago. But he remembered she had a flare for sass, and that he owed her an insult on that day still. Time to pay up the debt. “No darling, you’re the little girl who tries out everyone else’s bed.” A grin now boldly wears on his face. He was a bit proud of that. He barely knew that fairytale and to pull it out so quick well, it petted his pride a bit. Now, in his book, they were even. So let’s return to the regularly scheduled broadcast. “But dear please let’s try to keep it civil.” He lets another chuckle run through his phrases. “I’d hate to see mud on you pretty coat.” Tasseled tail flicks slightly, with the pleasure of the working of his wit. Yes the king of this far away land was much pleased.

Though the dark mare remembered seeing the gold sense there formal meeting, he barely remembered. Perhaps she had been to one or two events, but he had kept little tabs on her. To be sure he wanted to know her better, but there were so many other pressing issues. In particular the gold had always meant to find the father of her love child and search out that assuredly interesting story, but it never came to pass. Perhaps now though? Surely, being not a spy of his, nor one of the higher ups she had had reasons beyond business to travel here? It was a guess, but it was something to work on. Secretly though it might be the golden hopes to uncover so elaborate ruse. Such was the place of his mind. He hadn’t the slightest idea how fragile she really might be. He only expected a quick retort. Ready for tales and entertainment he asks, “What are you doing so far from home honey?” Honey fit her. Sweet, syrupy, and goes good on everything. Maybe she wasn’t a bed bouncer though, but the golden was always quick to judge. Kings must always be quicker thinkers of course. Haldir continued to graze nearby. Not the least concerned with royalty or insults while he still smiled over his little joke.

"Speech"
Tag;;@[Sialia] I love to be tagged. <3
OOC;;

Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Nessie
Sialia

After the silky words flow out, I watch his reaction. Ears slink back, and head comes up, maw open wide, all in all a nasty face to have. My head cocks slightly, watching as he registers who I was, And suddenly that nasty face turns upside down. Now, harks are lifted, and a smirk rests on his lovely features. A brow lifts, though as he turns to his companion, and speaks in some language I didn't understand. However, the deer lifts his head only to look at Thranduil and bleat at him in response to what he had asked, before returning to his grazing. My lips lift even more, lingering on the deer a little longer before returning to look at Thranduil.

The look on his face is a slightly bigger smirk, and I am unsure of what is coming. So patiently I wait for whatever sassy retort he could come back with. And it was a good one. I can feel the burn baby. An the look on his face? Oh, yes, he's proud of himself. He's stroking his ego nicely there.

The smile remains on my lips, as I speak in the same ton I had before, silken and quiet sexy if you asked me. "Touché" I replied, but something squirmed inside me, a little bit of hurt. I sleep with one guy, and suddenly I'm a slut? Really? That was so far the only guy I had been with, and it wasn't fair. But I wasn't going to tell him that. He didn't need to know. It wasn't any of his business. However, he speaks again, asking us to remain civil. A chuckle escapes his lips, and he continues on, something about not getting mud on my pretty coat. My brows raise ever so slightly, and my look says, Really? Like I have to worry about mud? I'm a lovely inky color while you mister are gold. Mud shows up easy on you. Tsk Tsk, you have disappointing me with that one Thranduil.

For a moment it is silent, then his voice fills the silence with his lovely baritones, asking what I was doing, and then calling me Honey. I wasn't sure how I felt about that one. But the reason why I was out here? I was a failure, that's why. I was feeling shame for my pitiful existence. But again, he didn't need to know that. He wanted an exciting explanation, but I had none. I just had the one, and it was stupid. But at least it was an answer. Maybe I would try to make it sound exciting.

"Well, obviously I needed some new surroundings. Getting away sounded good today... And running into you? Well that was luck, handsome." I wink at him, before moving past him to look around a little, before halting and turning my two toned face back at him. "And you? What are you doing away from the cold, hm?"

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Thranduil]
Words;; 494
Notes;; <3 okay! :D I'll continue to tag you then~

She was such a smooth fit. Her ways so like his own and she didn’t mind letting it show. It made that golden son feel most at ease. He knew his place, and he new hers (in his mind of course they were not equal). It was perhaps why he was so quick to throw the labels upon her. He wasn’t exactly holding up the banner for gender equality over here, nor did he want to. It was indeed and unfair judgement he made upon her, and any creature with the least bit of compassion wouldn’t have mentioned it. But this is the golden, and he was not kind when using what he knew. He enjoyed a laugh, a trick, and if it was at another’s expense so be it.

Watching her return his smirk to him was a most pleasurable sight. Smiles or even cries were nice, but a well trimmed smirk couldn’t be beat to someone who understands its meaning. Of course that didn’t mean he needed her judgements. Even if he had known her commentary on his wits and phrases it wouldn’t have matter to him. That’s not what kings sit on the throne for. Its not a stage, for you to throw your boos at. If you give the slightest frown that stage can turn into your execution block. That was half the fun of course. Kings got power. Power to manipulate your minds and fates. Of course, the golden wasn’t a real King. He was a King of another kind. He was a King of shadows and the dark. He could twist his little finger and the world would wrap around it only to knot itself and strangle. Or at least that’s what his ego was telling him as he stands there smirking back at the pretty thing.

So up on his throne he stands, waiting for a joke or a story. Some wild adventure with a twist. It seems he expected too much. He expected her to play along, but in the end she became coy, and a tease. The golden didn’t prefer teases. They were fun to be sure, especially when you could let them think they’ve won. Oh that was a pleasure. He let’s his low smirk rise and snorts a ha of a laugh. It might not be what he wanted, and it might have been a tease, but it wasn’t a bad tease. Oh but then she wants to know where he has been. What has brought him here. Would he tell her of the soul twisting, and heartbreaking season it had been? Of the tragedies and agonies he had faced that threatened the core of who he was? Or that he had come here in a hope? In a little tiny hope that he might repaint his surroundings to be as it had before? Nothing in his head rolling through but this scene? That he was trying to forget he possessed a little hawk necklace and a grey feather? That he was not the king but the jester? Of course he wouldn’t. He was Thranduil. No such marks would mar his coat. The reason he didn’t worry about mud? – Because nothing ever stuck.

So then how shall he respond? Well of course the chess pieces were moving. She winks at him. And he in a humor smiles and tucks his head, letting her walk past without following her step. Instead his stays still, with only his harks flicking back to listen, and he responds in the same tones. “Unfortunately it appears my heart is frozen. So I’m desperately trying to thaw it.” He smiles, and then turns to look at her, his hooves making not a sound. Oh the pleasure of it though to say those words and have them not mean a damn thing. To say it hurts, makes the real hurt wash away. It felt so good he didn’t want to stop. “Besides, its been ages since I’ve seen you. I was scared you were only a passing mirage, and a lost fantasy.” He tilts his head, loving the feeling of letting this play out on him. “I was ready to rescue from the worst of dragons. But now I have found you, and all is mended.” Such a tease.

Of course he wasn’t exactly all lies and pretty flowers. The golden still had some sting in him. He knew only one place to hit, but in reality hadn’t a clue what it would do. But that is the modern way yes? To experient? Well then, the golden was all for modernity (and its corruption and lies). So he raises his head, and careful not to let the true wicked grin slip past the almost concerned face, he asks seriously. “Where is the little one? Playing with papa?” Oh but you can see it in his eyes. That he never did keep a good grip on. Just there they spark with a flash of gold. Yes she hit it right before. He was most pleased with himself.

"Speech"
Tag;;@[Sialia] Excuse him being a know it all asshat. XD
OOC;;

Nessie
Sialia

Blue eyes turn back to look at goldilocks curiously. His words flowing out so easily, almost as if he meant them. Upon saying his heart was frozen and he was desperately trying to thaw it, a disbelieving snort shot through, and an unimpressed roll of the eyes. Right. He wouldn't be thawing his heart anytime soon. Certainly not in such a romantic manner. But what was going on behind that web of lies. Was he deeper than I thought? Or was he as shallow as I was believing... If I could see in his head I would know for certain that he really was that shallow.

My head tilts, as his silver words slyly emerge from his beautiful maw, a brow raised, an ear half back. Come now, Thranduil, we both know you are lying. I'm not some naive young thing falling at you're hooves. You can do better than that.... I know so. He turns towards me, and I remain standing there, watching him with studious eyes. He then asks about Glacia. With her father. No, she isn't. A mildly irritated sigh escapes my lips, as I face him again. "No she isn't. She is probably following Lena around, or possibly the Nightshade. " My tail flicks my sides as I watching him. "You need to get to the point Thranduil. You have an awful habit of beating around the bush. If you wish to know her father fine. It is Mauja the Frostheart. The previous lord of our home. I met him on a beach, and until Glacia's birth I knew him as Liam. Is your curiosity satisfied yet? I can go into more detail if you so wish." The blue eyes are hard, boring into his own russet ones, I had been dealing with the remnants of my one time fling for a year now and maybe I was a little over it. Maybe I was ready to move, to get over the judgement.

And he had been playing with me. He had hit the chink in my armor, my Achilles heel. He, without my telling him, had found right where to bring out my anger. "You obviously aren't here for heart thawing. And I don't think I mend anything for you Thranduil. Enough with the games. I magically appeared, and you happened to have a question left unanswered for you. So there, you have it answered. " A few steps and I close distance between us. I was totally rambling, but he had snapped the cord holding me in from going off on all those who judged me. I look at him evenly, before a smile slowly picks up my lips. "My, you are achingly beautiful.." A sigh again comes from two toned lips, as I tilt my head slightly, and slowly my head reaches towards his left shoulder, in an attempt to touch him. My eyes move up, to look at him but my head never moves away. What will you do Goldilocks?

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Thranduil]
Words;;tons
Notes;; she is a bit bipolar at the moment, and I honestly don't ever remember reading of anyone touching Thranduil. Like some unspoken rule, and so she's gunna break that. I'm not sure how it even got there, she just took over my brain. And then, tadaa! Anyway, enjoy Hawk <3

As was said, she was a lot like him. Her sweet smile and cutting words serving him back quickly the same cold dish he had given her. Did he really mind? Perhaps not really, especially as he felt so strangely at ease. This is a language he knew, a pace he could keep. It was not the serious laden emotions of before, but a forgetful never world, that could forget all the contexts that mattered. Of course that didn’t mean it was a cake walk. Her sigh and words cut right across him. A brow raises as she speaks out, but at the same time, his smile grows. How could he not enjoy it when she played with him so? She saw right through him, and didn’t even care. It softened the blow that he had indeed not hit a nerve. Or had he? The golden honestly could not tell, but with her sweet talking, being so refreshing and such a needed distraction, he did not care.

He smiles through her entire spill. Though he does note more seriously that Majua had had a child he abandoned. It was long ago that he had seen the spotted creature at the murders, but such a fun day that had been, he remembered it fondly. Yet, it was once again, a bit of a disappointment to have it thrown out so frankly once more. Her sass though brought such humor though that it made it for it to this king upon his thrown. So with the same tone he nods and answers, “Very satisfied.” A bit rough in its snap, but overall, what could he say, she humored him.

But he would not escape this conversation untouched either. She knew how to throw punches too, and knew right where to hit them. Head raises when she mentions his heart. He was waiting for the joke, the punch line, waiting for her sass to rise again and humor him more. But instead she steps closer. Earth eyes narrow slightly, and his head rises. And she smiles at him. Suddenly, he didn’t know where this was going anymore. She was revealing his thrown to be not but what she led him to believe, and it set him aside slightly. Closer and closer she steps. It was his turn to feel the unease but not let it show. Beyond the few signs he had first let slip, his smirk remains and he does not back. Perhaps that was only in the shock of what she was doing. They were having a nice time and all, but this was a leap. Was it on purpose? Was it a trick? The golden stands, in those rare moments confused.

Of course, Sialia was a pretty thing. She was paying him a compliment? Vanity over his looks was ever present, but still there was some unease in this bold assertion. Her words, with the breath of them rolling her warm breath on his shoulder, seem to be a trick. He could play along. He had been teased by a lovely thing a time or two, he was a playful man. He wanted to be anyway. It had been so nice to speak of his heart and not care, why should a touch be any different? So he leans in to her, pushing himself, to mask is real confusions. But his hide betrays him. As her maw brushes him, it flinches. It was so rarely touched, so rarely required to be under control that it was little in his power to still. But after it flinches it stills, and he is quick to spin his own side of this game.

His own crowned head finally slides to her, brushing, if she would let it her side. His words, careful to copy her own seducing tones whisper out. “Hmmm, so are you…” Head raises to her back, letting it brush along her spine if she would let it. “More than I gave you credit for.” Lies, all lies. But oh didn’t it feel good to let them mean nothing? Well…sort of. Now, here standing touching it was getting harder to keep it up. His precarious separation with what came before most trickily maintained. In a need to make it more real, to take control of where this was going again he lowered his head. Letting it rest, if she allowed, on her spine, the full weight of it. Then with a deep inhale, he lets a long sigh roll out. Trying his best to play cool. Trying his best to hide how difficult that had become.

"Speech"
Tag;;@[Sialia] Ohh this is interesting! =D
OOC;;

Nessie
Sialia

His head raised, just a little. I had thrown him off guard. But after that first sign, he didn't show it. His smirk remained playing on his silky lips, like he did this every day. Like it was nothing.

Once my maw reaches him though, I am mildly shocked to find him pushing into the touch, but yet at that touch his skin flinches, and a smile lifts my lips. His own muzzle however finds my side, and unlike him I am used to the feeling of a muzzle. I had a kid for gods sake. When she wanted attention it was a poke to my barrel, a poke to my shoulder, or where ever she happened to be standing. Dark blue eyes, lift ever so slightly as he speaks, and kinda ruining the moment. A sight pushes through my lips. And I am about to pull away when his head moves, and slides over my back, before letting it rest fully on my back. I'm not really sure what to do now. Did I want to push further into this? My mind flicks to the last time I had put myself in this position. Look how that ended up.

Goldilocks you really are ridiculously attractive, and it just isn't fair.

Slowly my maw moves up, to his pretty soft mane and ever so slightly I pull at it. "Thank you for the compliment, Goldie."

And just like I move forward, not fast, but at a nice walk, my body sliding along his, and just before the whole length of my body passes his chest, my tail flicks. But I continue on until I am only just far enough away from him. My head moving downward to pick a few blades of grass, before turning to look back at him, tail still swishing. I am unsure if he will take the bait, or ignore it. But I'm more than a little curious.

Goldie, what will you do? Because I'm not tricking you.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Thranduil]
Words;; 333
Notes;; <3 apologies. I wasn't sure where to go xD But it is interesting.

He could do this. There was nothing here. Or at least that’s what he was telling himself. Saying, this is nothing but an extension of the teases earlier. He had spoken so freely of the heart, and love, this was just another lie, another trick. She wasn’t serious. It worked to a point. It kept his breath smooth, and his touch steady. And really he had been this close to many mares since those days when this talk was real, so why was this different? Is it because it had been so close to the horrors of this previous season? Perhaps. Because then he had spoken of these things as true, and the lines of meaning were still being pulled apart again. So really he was doing quite well in this test of his progress of returning to his usual uncaring self. Returning to the hollow shell.

It just wasn’t quite enough to handle all this. She shifts beside him, and he strains to keep himself as relaxed and soft as possible. Did it show through? Her breath comes hot on his neck, and he reflects to hide its tremble the gold’s neck curls tighter, and he lifts it from her back to her side. Her lips tease at his locks. Tasseled tail lets out his tension by flicking harder against his fetlocks. He would not let her win this game. He was the master here. He was the king. So she let him believe.

The nickname is grates in his ears, they lower back with it, but he changes nothing else. Nicknames never were his cup of tea, or his anything. I sparked the growing frustration in this confusion. Why was she doing this? Now that the tables were turned and she was returning the cruel cracks of the whip he had earlier served upon her, he was hypocritically growing agitated. Did he think the feelings were real? That she honestly thought of more than this moment involving them as ‘us’? Certainly not. She was like he, and the future as ‘us’ was not in their trade, right?

She slides from beside him. The golden’s coat tensing with the movement, but he holds. Her tail flick though had not been expected and he flinches again, harks flashing down. His crowned head swings to look at her, ready to return the irritation somehow. The picture he finds, silences him completely. There could be little question what she wanted. Was this part of her trick? Would she really push it to that escalation? He tried his best to stifle the feelings that welled up with pasts, futures, and presents all spinning in his head. It only compounded with his irritation. He was bitter for it. How could she do that? What right had she to act that way? Vulnerable. Confused. And Pained. It shattered and a vicious cruel creature lashed out.

He steps towards her, ever silent. Saying not a word the golden come right up behind her. He was glad she was turned away, because this veneer was fragile, and slightly transparent. It was one thing to play tricks, it was another to stand here. Yet that cruel side was unyielding to its plan. There had been injuries, and wounds, and she would feel the same pain, that twisted voice told him. His breath rolls on her tail base, whiskers tickling the flesh. A part inside him, small and hidden, squirmed. He could not stand here much longer. He moves then quickly. Stepping forward again his chest bumps her, and then pulls back.

Gone. He was gone. Nowhere to be seen. Nowhere to be heard. His touch never felt again as he pulled back. We can see him though. He has stepped well back from her, back to beside Haldir. His breath now heaving silently, but the cruelest, wicked grin on his lips. While part of him still squirmed and his hide was trembling, another side, the one of lies and cruel vengeance is proud. Look what a neat trick he has played. An invisible head nudged the hip of Haldir, and the young deer, not jumping, knowing who did such things, simply began to move off. That wicked grin flashes back at her, and a cruel, hard voice slips out. “Thanks for the fun time darling.” Then he is gone. The cruel side accelerating the attempt to forget his troubles. Forget his feelings. For his heart.

"Speech"
Tag;;@[Sialia] Thran out, using his rank magic (wasn't lead yet here).
OOC;;

Nessie
Sialia

I had taken control again. Hot breath moves over his skin of his neck, as slowly it curls to my side. He is trying to remain cool. But the hard flicking of his tail suggests otherwise.

My movement is pushing limits. Seeing how far he would let this game go. If that's what it was. Did I want it to be a game? He was selfish, childish, proud, shallow... But maybe there is something beneath all of that. Or maybe I wanted there to be. My eyes watch him as he turns, looking irritated at what I was playing. Like he is about to say something. But I obviously stop whatever foolish thing he was going to say in it's tracks.

But then he grows cold. Like I was playing a trick. I was testing him. Seeing what his limits where. My blue eyes stay on him, as he moves closer, his muzzle moving to the base of my tail, whiskers causing muscles to twitch slightly from the tickling. I'm not going to stop him. Why would I? But the cruel creature locked inside lashes out, as his chest touches me.

Because now right before my eyes he is gone.

Frustration builds up in my chest. What an ass. How dare he. Hard lines return into the delicate features, eyes closing off as they coldly search for any sign of him. I look at Haldir, but he is wandering slowly off. Then Thranduil's voice echo's out, and ears pin down. Both in anger, and disappointment.

“Thanks for the fun time darling.”

His voice is cruel. Cold. My tail flicks harder, because I wasn't playing any tricks on him. I wasn't even trying to piss him off. Maybe for once I was trying to show someone my true feelings in my odd way. And he had taken that wrong and slapped me in the face for it.

Well, guess what buddy. You just missed any chance, because you wont have that opportunity again... Or. Wait. Maybe that was his plan. It still hurt. A snort forces itself through my nostrils. "Ass." Is the short curt reply, before I turn heading back the way I came.

I'm so done. I'm going home. I have no use to hang around. Especially in my aggravated, pissed off state. And maybe when I got home if I saw that cocky goldie locks I would kick his pretty ass. Yeah, thats what I'll do.

And after that I brush off into the woods, trying to keep my mind off him and his stupidity.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Thranduil]
Words;; 428 words
Notes;; <3 Thanks so much! This was so much fun. We will have to get them together again. Mostly so she can bitch him out for being a turkey. <3