the Rift

[OPEN] King of Another Kind

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

After the silky words flow out, I watch his reaction. Ears slink back, and head comes up, maw open wide, all in all a nasty face to have. My head cocks slightly, watching as he registers who I was, And suddenly that nasty face turns upside down. Now, harks are lifted, and a smirk rests on his lovely features. A brow lifts, though as he turns to his companion, and speaks in some language I didn't understand. However, the deer lifts his head only to look at Thranduil and bleat at him in response to what he had asked, before returning to his grazing. My lips lift even more, lingering on the deer a little longer before returning to look at Thranduil.

The look on his face is a slightly bigger smirk, and I am unsure of what is coming. So patiently I wait for whatever sassy retort he could come back with. And it was a good one. I can feel the burn baby. An the look on his face? Oh, yes, he's proud of himself. He's stroking his ego nicely there.

The smile remains on my lips, as I speak in the same ton I had before, silken and quiet sexy if you asked me. "Touché" I replied, but something squirmed inside me, a little bit of hurt. I sleep with one guy, and suddenly I'm a slut? Really? That was so far the only guy I had been with, and it wasn't fair. But I wasn't going to tell him that. He didn't need to know. It wasn't any of his business. However, he speaks again, asking us to remain civil. A chuckle escapes his lips, and he continues on, something about not getting mud on my pretty coat. My brows raise ever so slightly, and my look says, Really? Like I have to worry about mud? I'm a lovely inky color while you mister are gold. Mud shows up easy on you. Tsk Tsk, you have disappointing me with that one Thranduil.

For a moment it is silent, then his voice fills the silence with his lovely baritones, asking what I was doing, and then calling me Honey. I wasn't sure how I felt about that one. But the reason why I was out here? I was a failure, that's why. I was feeling shame for my pitiful existence. But again, he didn't need to know that. He wanted an exciting explanation, but I had none. I just had the one, and it was stupid. But at least it was an answer. Maybe I would try to make it sound exciting.

"Well, obviously I needed some new surroundings. Getting away sounded good today... And running into you? Well that was luck, handsome." I wink at him, before moving past him to look around a little, before halting and turning my two toned face back at him. "And you? What are you doing away from the cold, hm?"

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Thranduil]
Words;; 494
Notes;; <3 okay! :D I'll continue to tag you then~

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
King of Another Kind - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 09:12 AM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Sialia - 05-08-2015, 03:26 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Thranduil - 05-08-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: King of Another Kind - by Sialia - 05-10-2015, 02:24 PM